Day Trading Stocks & Futures

While Banknifty is refusing to oblige the shorters, PSU Bank index is up 1.7%, even a beaten down Bandhan Bank is up 6.5%., Privatisation candidate BoM up 9%.

As of now trend is not friendly with shorters.

I was thinking about Gaan. In a uptrend if Friday closes strong from a dip......most of the time monday open may be a bit higher and then it will retrace for 1 and/or 3 days before starting the upward journey. I have found this to be true in stocks.

Coming back to nifty and banknifty its kissing the friday high and getting knocked out from there below. Would it be able to pull upwards and close above Friday high? As I mentioned some good traders entered nifty morning time tsl and booked few lots rest they will hold easy with a cushion of 150 points plus the profits will also act as a cushion .. so upward jouney continues or we will get hammered again is the question. By me we will see a rally of 700 points from highs by July mid or last

Adani ports - was able to get in at lows and its rising :)
Only pain point is vedl and grnaules

Was expecting a retrace today 15300 - tops 15290 post the rally late half on Friday. Either ways some good trades have entered index 15522 area intraday and its TSL'd already - 50% they will square and rest carry against BE point is the idea.

I am still holding Adani Port ( ouch), Granules (Ouchy), Vedl (Ouch ouch - news came one day post entry) Castrol and Amarajbat.
Rest banks adding small qty if I get good dips.

Cochin shipyard I am watching but dont have guts to enter as of now since already have the above variety with me ... cochin may be 60 points move in coming months say 500

Respectfully