Day Trading Stocks & Futures

thanks for the info ..
Could you and others share your experience and knowledge on how buy back offer will impact share price. It would be really helpful. thanks

Active day traders bhailog .,

Does your quotes get stuck when volatile moves occurs ?
The numbers seems to get stuck for a while and then moves really fast when it reconciles.
I checked my internet I dont have any issue , no line broken . I have optic cable .
Ping is 10ms always. Everything works fine.

I use firefox to open zerodha. same problem happens in opera and chrome.
The values get stuck !!!.

Also this has happened always since maybe 2017-18. Now it has become unbearable.
laptop runs @ 8gb , 3Ghz. Its a good new machine. So it must be how Windows handles incoming data from internet.

Anyone else faces this issue ? Any solution ?
Frustrating :madi:

mohan.sic

Could you and others share your experience and knowledge on how buy back offer will impact share price. It would be really helpful. thanks
1. If you have shares and eligible for buy back, I think that's a good chance to sell in buy back at higher than market price.

2. Not a good idea to buy shares from market expecting that price would go up.

Rarely market price will move to levels of buy back price during the buy back period.
Tech and high growth stocks usually remain range bound for a period after buy backs but most of the other stocks usually fall for a period of time after buy back. This is what I noticed, but you may verify price behavior in past buy backs for precise price performance after buy backs.

thanks.

The numbers seems to get stuck for a while and then moves really fast when it reconciles.
I checked my internet I dont have any issue , no line broken . I have optic cable .

Also this has happened always since maybe 2017-18. Now it has become unbearable.
laptop runs @ 8gb , 3Ghz. Its a good new machine. So it must be how Windows handles incoming data from internet.

switch to some other broker. zerodha is not good for day trading as per me. I have left it years back If you are looking for the real-time charts then fyers is decent ( i don't use it for trading as it some have issues) or take subscription of trading view.

if you are looking for a terminal sasonline is good I have been using it for quite a while. they provide NEST. sharekhan is also good for me for more than a decade. but not actively using it.

BTW there is no issue with your internet or machine. It's the recurring issue of zerodha.

PreSap

Haven’t been facing this.
Others can confirm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

switch to some other broker. zerodha is not good for day trading as per me. I have left it years back If you are looking for the real-time charts then fyers is decent ( i don't use it for trading as it some have issues) or take subscription of trading view.

if you are looking for a terminal sasonline is good I have been using it for quite a while. they provide NEST. sharekhan is also good for me for more than a decade. but not actively using it.

BTW there is no issue with your internet or machine. It's the recurring issue of zerodha.
I liked nest when zdha had it , was using it but now discontinued. How much downtime does any one of sasonline , sharekhan have ? if any?