Day Trading Stocks & Futures

brokenbull

chart say everything :DD:DD:DD no way bnf going above 36k :DD:DD:DD
View attachment 45636
what a lovely song :DD:DD:DD
Iam a newbie in interpreting option OI data.
Basically big money sells calls & sells puts right?
Retail buy calls & puts and loose money most of the time .
If 36000 OI is high you mean to say big money have sold 36000 calls to keep it under 36000 & not shorting 36000 puts confident that BN will be above 36000 on 12th March?

By the way USA S&P rallied from down -2% to + 2% last Friday night.

Iam hoping BN will open gap up close to 36000 on Monday (for me to sell Bankbees @ 360+& ICICI bought last friday afternoon sell off @620+).:confused:

1615093474291.png

1615093216134.png

Romeo1998

Iam a newbie in interpreting option OI data.
Basically big money sells calls & sells puts right?
Retail buy calls & puts and loose money most of the time .
If 36000 OI is high you mean to say big money have sold 36000 calls to keep it under 36000 & not shorting 36000 puts confident that BN will be above 36000 on 12th March?

By the way USA S&P rallied from down -2% to + 2% last Friday night.

Iam hoping BN will open gap up close to 36000 on Monday (for me to sell Bankbees @ 360+& ICICI bought last friday afternoon sell off @620+).:confused:

View attachment 45644

View attachment 45643
OI data can change within minutes, most of the times i just assume things, sometimes i m right n sometimes i m wrong :DD even i dont know whether they r buying options or selling options :DD trading is a game of probability for me :) and i only trade intraday, never positional :)
bachpan me video games khelta tha :DD:DD:DD n now playing in market :DD:DD:DD
forum me thoda bohot chart sharing n comedy kar leta hu :DD:DD:DD

brokenbull

Thanks for your reply .It is a game of probability like video game only nowadays .

Iam still allergic to options as time decay is my enemy & the leverage .Price may or may not change but option premium will erode.

Bankbees with full cash investment I can live thro downtrends
Bankbees premium to BN index (based to Banknifty futures ) ranges from just +1.25 to +2.25.
Never at par or discount to BN spot index).
say on Monday BN spot opens 35800 ,I can hope to sell Bankbees at the open via GTT sell order placed at Zerodha during amo time.
I will have 3 layered GTT CNC sell orders to sell at 359.5/361/362.5 at the open. I will know by 9.15am on monday.

1615094958918.png

Romeo1998

Thanks. I ask because I read about the govt agencies talks regarding proposed increase in the interval for the second dose... I have not come across any follow up on this and I assume that irrespective of the vaccine brand, the 4-6 week interval between the two doses continues...

https://www.businesstoday.in/curren...o-doses-of-serum-covishield/story/431699.html
Rourkela Government Hospital doctor tests positive after completing Covid vaccine schedule
A senior contractual doctor of Rourkela Government Hospital has reportedly tested positive for Covid-19, three weeks after receiving the second dose of vaccine. :pompus:
https://www.newindianexpress.com/st...completingcovid-vaccine-schedule-2273022.html

Thanks. I ask because I read about the govt agencies talks regarding proposed increase in the interval for the second dose... I have not come across any follow up on this and I assume that irrespective of the vaccine brand, the 4-6 week interval between the two doses continues...

https://www.businesstoday.in/curren...o-doses-of-serum-covishield/story/431699.html
Yes. The ideal interval between covishield doses is 3 months. The efficacy for 3 month interval goes up from 60% to 85%.

If I am able to change dates, I will postpone 2nd appointment to June. I haven't yet received a date for second dose.
Screenshot_20210307-155928.png

Last edited:
chart say everything :DD:DD:DD no way bnf going above 36k :DD:DD:DD
View attachment 45636
what a lovely song :DD:DD:DD
Gut instinct says that Nifty/banknifty is doing parikrima of 15000/36000 before deciding the next course, maybe the March end or the results season next month, maybe even the election results on May 2