Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Romeo1998

tomorrow gap up may be
today oi data was stopped after 1130 am from nse website.....
there was heavy addition in the 14600 strike n resistance was emptied from the 14650 strike...
if oi was added in 14700, then tomorrow definitely gap up.....
yesterday when nifty was around 14550, support was being added in the 14600 strike, so today nifty had no problem remaining above 14600 :)
without oi i have no clue what big players r doing, even now i cannot get oi data :rolleyes:

ppl are rejoining traderji which new ids (without any controversy ) :D

travi

Can anyone suggest a 'safe' small finance bank (comparatively speaking) for opening an account? I know 5L deposit guarantee, but if anyone has personal experience with some bank, please share.
What is the purpose of the A/c?
Intent of opening it with them

travi

Need to invest last trance of money allocated to FDs and fixed income Travi sir... smaller amount but not peanuts... ready for relatively higher risk, high return... kuch aur avenues ho toh wo bhi suggest karo sir...
i don't know the exact rates your eyeing but did you compare with Mahindra finance or Bajaj finsrv ?
These two are leading and even though they are not banks ( I have funds there ), on any day I'd rank them better than tier-2 or 3 banks/Co-ops.

... kuch aur avenues ho toh wo bhi suggest karo sir...
Bitcoin :DD

Last edited:
i don't know the exact rates your eyeing but did you compare with mahindra finance or bajaj finance ?
These two are leading and even though they are not banks ( I have funds there ), on any day I'd rank them better than tier-2 or 3 banks/Co-ops.
Yes sir, checked reputed nbfcs including baj and mah... here getting max at 6.6 for monthly income...
one sfb giving 7% on savings bank account itself with 20-25k min balance... fd rates are close to 7.5%...
sbi max is 5.7 (+.5 for seniors)... most other "trusted" banks are in the same range...