Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vikas2131

We are very lucky to be trading in good times where our indexes do not stagnate within few percent for months. You should see most of the foreign indexes and their stagnation for 5-6 months . Making money would be very tough in those markets.

best 15 days of my day trading career

on the eve of 14th Nov (Diwali), I got my report of corona positive. my doctor advised me to be at home quarantine for 15 days along with the necessary medicines. after 4 days I felt completely recovered. with nothing else to do I went back to the basics of Wyckoff theory of accumulation and distribution (it's the more interesting thing I have found in trading) and kept finding ways and means to use it in real-time for intraday trading.

these 10 days proved to be the most fruitful days of learning. normally I avoid any new learning in trading now. but with lots of free time, this is the best learning I did.

I was always fascinated with having 1:10 or more R: R in nifty day trading. And now I believe it's possible to do with my learning of Wyckoff accumulation/distribution. 15 days of quarantine had passed without any boredom.

Started trading today and applied the stuff in real-time and thanking the corona from the bottom of my heart.
here is the NF chart
Good to know you recovered with some added benefits

Now just imagine what these 1:10 trades can make for you
if you will be using leveraged products like long options :up:

Happy Trading

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Khuda meherbaan to gadha pahelwaan

From Tuesday :
EDELWEISS - about 12% up
HAL - about 5%
BOB (my later post) - about 6% up

This is fun of bull market, you get a feel of Mr. Invincible. Get up and call some random stocks - and few hits will be always there. But Edelweiss I was not tracking - picked up from Twitter, to give credit where it is due (mod to delete if policy violation) - this chart, was too telling, the top block seems to OBV with some composite indicator (not sure what), I plotted OBV alone to vet this:

It was a clear case of faster Volume breakout compared to price showing end of accumulation. Made some quick money here.
BOB up about 5% more today and EDELWEISS is up about 5% further. This rally can continue longer. I booked my profit today and walked away. I expect some retracement. But for the mid-term holders, it should not matter. My typical target is 2% risk 4R to 5R return in the cash market.

on the eve of 14th Nov (Diwali), I got my report of corona positive. my doctor advised me to be at home quarantine for 15 days along with the necessary medicines. after 4 days I felt completely recovered. with nothing else to do I went back to the basics of Wyckoff theory of accumulation and distribution (it's the more interesting thing I have found in trading) and kept finding ways and means to use it in real-time for intraday trading.

these 10 days proved to be the most fruitful days of learning. normally I avoid any new learning in trading now. but with lots of free time, this is the best learning I did.

I was always fascinated with having 1:10 or more R: R in nifty day trading. And now I believe it's possible to do with my learning of Wyckoff accumulation/distribution. 15 days of quarantine had passed without any boredom.

Started trading today and applied the stuff in real-time and thanking the corona from the bottom of my heart.
here is the NF chart
Hi PT Sir
Good to know that you have recovered.Please take care of your health .
Keep trading & keep doing good work
Thanks

XRAY27

here is the NF chart
Nice to hear you recovered !!! take enough rest and keep up health