Day Trading Stocks & Futures

lemondew

Today was a good lesson learnt missed some good trades. Couldnt trade due to fyers going down. Actually this was the first time I faced this issue Otherwise there were some big gap down days earlier this year when brokers removed the leverage.

Always better to diversify trading so if some big days are missed we still have only a portion of money which was affected. I restarted the swing system which I had paused.
Got it through Android notification through their app.
Similar to IB authentication message on Android after login.

travi

travi

Day 2 of Gland pharma IPO, retail subscription only 15% so far :).
Not sure if it is china sentiment or high price, but retailers seem to play safe this time :up:
Both imho. I'm also skipping this one.

Such cash rich Co. with 35-40% cagr wants to ipo for what? :)
They import majority around 40% from China and export around 65% to US.
Tricky stuff.

Day 2 of Gland pharma IPO, retail subscription only 15% so far :).
Not sure if it is china sentiment or high price, but retailers seem to play safe this time :up:
Many factor Man.i sir... High price... pharma index already seen a big rally... FV 1 rupee so already 10 times costly compared to peers... no gmp since price revealed... PE higher than industry PE (no specifics on peers because RHP says that it has no listed peers in generic injectables business)... add to it the performance of last few ipos like esfb, uti, angel, mazagon... naam bhi theek nahi hai... ;) ... regarding China sentiment - Xiaomi emerged as the leading phone seller in all the pre-festival sales (offline and online, and despite Micromax emotional advt)... so if China is the thorny concern, then we can declare traders/investors as the third biggest patriots after soldier and politicians...
lekin bhagwaan maalik hai, anything can happen... revenue growing at close to 30%, profit at 40% cagr... business will keep booming (sab insulin injection le ke diwali ke laddu kha rahe hai)... it has huge cash reserves... only 15-16% is fresh issue, so they don't need money, it's just profit booking sort of... I will look at it post listing if there is a drop...