Day Trading Stocks & Futures

rajin90

I had Dr. Reddy hedge ready with 5100 Pe and 100quantity cash but it didn't cause any problems to force me to create another leg
Exited at 49. It could have given 20pts more. Cipla and Axis were good too. 11600CE did good but real fun was 11250PE.

Raj232

Banknifty support is at 21500. Today morning will be down.. but expect slight upmove in afternoon.
Not expecting too much movement today. It favours option writers currently.
Banknifty1.png

Somehow there was quite a move to the downside. The above pic would have been a worthwhile trade... but only if all the money was made. .
From Rs. Rs 125 to Rs 425... more than 3 times ..

This money could have been made by selling options as well, probably a hedged position. No need of risk taking.. :)
i tried my hand at option selling. no separate strategy just my regular method but instead of buying calls i sold puts and vice versa. I ended up in losses on almost all trades. somehow not able to work it out. so i stick to what i am comfortable with buying options and it has been fruitful so why mess with it

checkmate7

this seems to be the correct count according to elwave
View attachment 44271
missed today's amazing 3.5.3 wave as i had gone to renew my passport at lower parel passport seva kendra :((
Doesnt look you will need passport so sooner...Covid not going anywhere...onsite to over ho gaya ab :)

Raj232

i tried my hand at option selling. no separate strategy just my regular method but instead of buying calls i sold puts and vice versa. I ended up in losses on almost all trades. somehow not able to work it out. so i stick to what i am comfortable with buying options and it has been fruitful so why mess with it
Same here. Its too intensive to figure out.. since you would be selling the opposite instead of buying. That makes a lot of confusion. In that case automated trading is required to sell at the specified levels from excel sheet..

Last edited: