Day Trading Stocks & Futures

kharikumaar

Any views on buying nifty now ??
actually i had a view. earlier the option chain did show some activity at 23500. indicating a possible upmove but i was too apprehensive to take a position then. ( for that matter even now.) my feeling is today will be used to eat up as much of stops as possible, so i plan to sit today out. probably look at commodities after 3pm

Raj232

After a long time sold PE... but it immediately went into loss... waited for a while as time would drop the value.. after 30 minutes .. made a small profit which can buy me a biryani today.
1599196749815.png

Needless to say it was not a hedged position but small quantity due to margin requirements. After a long time, got that uneasy feeling thinking about the unlimited loss possibility.

Also, another problem was, since I sold PE, every time I had to think opposite of opposite.. since selling PE means I'm bullish.

It is so much easier to buy CE or PE depending on whether you are bullish/bearish.

Last edited:

Romeo1998

After a long time sold PE... but it immediately went into loss... waited for a while as time would drop the value.. after 30 minutes .. made a small profit which can buy me a biryani today.
View attachment 44091
Needless to say it was not a hedged position but small quantity due to margin requirements. After a long time, got that uneasy feeling thinking about the unlimited loss possibility.
i had also sold atm PE today, then went out to buy vegetables :DD n had given LTP buy order which got triggered while i was out :DD