Day Trading Futures

Status
Not open for further replies.

stock72

why do you think so?

Today is classical exhaustion top pattern...

Where are the new bulls going to come from, if no one showed up today !?
Good question ... My view is some thing missing ...just before election result is ever one eagerly waiting for a great rally even NDA crosses 272 ..but results are so strong for a stable government ..so why rally is missing ...is very likely this expiry is above 8000..

Market fell because all had bought on expectations and on actual event happening, people came forward and booked profits.Last few days people made good gains and they booked their gains.My Nifty target was 7500-7600 and I never thought that after rallying so much and when everyone is expecting upper circuit ,8000-8200 etc market will rally that much in one breath,it needs a small pause and consolidation.

But I dont think this is a top of even intermediate uptrend.Lot more steam is left...but as traders it is right to sell and book profits. The market will give good opportunities to buy again and ride the further uptrend.I expect huge foreign inflows into Indian equity markets as it is the most attractive in EM portfolio.The markets will go up on foreign flows and Indian investor will not participate in the upmove...he will sell on every rally in utter disbelief on stock markets going up.

Smart_trade

Last edited:
Good question ... My view is some thing missing ...just before election result is ever one eagerly waiting for a great rally even NDA crosses 272 ..but results are so strong for a stable government ..so why rally is missing ...is very likely this expiry is above 8000..
Market fell because all had bought on expectations and on actual event happening, people came forward and booked profits.Last few days people made good gains and they booked their gains.My Nifty target was 7500-7600 and I never thought that after rallying so much and when everyone is expecting upper circuit ,8000-8200 etc market will rally that much in one breath,it needs a small pause and consolidation.

But I dont think this is a top of even intermediate uptrend.Lot more steam is left...but as traders it is right to sell and book profits. The market will give good opportunities to buy again and ride the further uptrend.I expect huge foreign inflows into Indian equity markets as it is the most attractive in EM portfolio.The markets will go up on foreign flows and Indian investor will not participate in the upmove...he will sell on every rally in utter disbelief on stock markets going up.

Smart_trade
Yes, it is the typical "buy on rumors, sell on news" kind of scenario. People expecting 700-800 pts move on this day do not take into account that we have already had a nearly 1000 pts rally in last 2 months.

So, there was this 5% upmove to salute the decisive victory, and then the retracement to say "Well done, not let's see your policies before we make further upmove" :D

Smart_trade
Finally you confess it........A true traders always have TARGET.......earlier you deny it.....:clapping: :D

TradeJoker

after high inflation the only thing cheaply availabe was shares. the question is if the share price does not move up in coming days ,then when it will happen and whats the meaning of investment ?

Status
Not open for further replies.