Day Trading Futures

Status
Not open for further replies.

saakk

I will give you an example from my own trading career. When I was a new trader, I was a very hard working analyst...I used to analyse markets,charts...monentum,RSI,Stochastics,price action, Dow Theory, Gann, EW waves counting, Demark ,channels and I used to do briillant analysis ...but I was a loosing trader because after doing this analysis,I used to get attached to my market view,targets and refuse to give importance to what the market is doing and I was not giving importance of Reward/Risk in any trading decision....now after so many years, I am a much poorer ( lazy also) analyst but much better trader now....

ST
Is there any other way??????? A rich man can say money does not bring happiness but only after being filthy rich, turning all the stones on his way, sweating the beads.......

stock72

sgx is 1% after Friday close .. adding 1 % up is it fair to see at least Monday open 2% up in nifty .? whether it will sustain is different story ..

Kya karei Logon ki khareedne ki himmat nahin ho rahi, Lag raha hei ki aur kitna barega

Short sell bhi nahin karna chahte kahin bar gaya toh?

Hung parliament to nahin ayi lekin phir bhi log stock market ko hung rakhna chahte hei...

kiran_thiru

Status
Not open for further replies.