Day Trading Futures

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not going to help. People will use proxies and post. No way you can identify then..

One can use tor browser , forget proxies. There is no way on earth you will be able to identify ids based on IP address then.

:thumb:
That's right,

Problem for an admin is that he can ban an ID or an IP but not a person.

But I am sure there has to be a way to track a person behind proxy...else how can cyber crimes get detected by the trail it leaves...must be some advanced techniques....I dont understand much of it, but some thing ought to be there.

ST

But I am sure there has to be a way to track a person behind proxy...else how can cyber crimes get detected by the trail it leaves...must be some advanced techniques....I dont understand much of it, but some thing ought to be there.

ST
There is a thread in the forum about "Cyber Security". Wanna move on there? :D

There is a thread in the forum about "Cyber Security". Wanna move on there? :D
Cyber security was not the topic of discussion. It came in the flow of discussions...we were discussing Crowd.in by Zerodha and how and why the project was stopped.

ST

That's not going to help. People will use proxies and post. No way you can identify then..

One can use tor browser , forget proxies. There is no way on earth you will be able to identify ids based on IP address then.

Even every smart phone has internet and so an unique IP address.
Further, cyber cafes, dongles, friends and relatives internet and mobile connections and what not

It is just impossible to track such IDs.

Cyber security was not the topic of discussion. It came in the flow of discussions...we were discussing Crowd.in by Zerodha and how and why the project was stopped.

ST
I am clear about that, but your previous post pointed a question in that direction. Even Tor was mentioned in previous posts:

https://mice.cs.columbia.edu/getTechreport.php?techreportID=1545

https://blog.torproject.org/blog/traffic-correlation-using-netflows

Articles posted in those thread which give an idea about how to find and even identify people over proxy / Tor users. No way for forum owners, as this is behind the line of all of us.

What senior members do outside this forum is not our business...but if they are using forum to further their business and if we get proof, we have always acted against a senior member also ( we banned few of them )..but just because someone has a website or a blog does not mean that he is ullu banawing taking advantage of the forum platform.

ST
Certainly, what a member do outside the forum, or promoting website or blog is not ullu banawing

But ullu banawing by them in real, telling lie, giving false reasons, in the forum, should be a point of concern

I have been advocating to put a IP address ban on the banned members, then weed out multiple IDs but we have not been able to fight this trouble effectively yet.

In some case we investigated and found out that a member used to post under more than dozen IDs with same IP address and he used to put thanks, write sweet posts, even fight with the help of these multiple IDs..we banned all...but that needs to be done regularly which is not happening.

ST
Da, you have given very valid examples of misuse..
But there are still many IDs used for this only, by prominent members. :D

Also there may be case where more than one member of a family are members of the forum and have only 1 PC at home ..... so posting from same IP.

Also there may be case where more than one member of a family are members of the forum and have only 1 PC at home ..... so posting from same IP.
And what other members of the family are doing there in the forum
I think only pressing THANKS button for the chief. :lol:

Right na !!!!!!!!!!!

But same IP address is traceable easily

pratapvb

Hi Pratap bhai
Thanks for reply.I didnt know much about softwares and afls..so if here if I dont use this afl. What option can i use? Should i use 13 ma bands on 15 min,60min,daily tf chart to see relevent trend.should i use ma bands of close price? Is my understanding correct? Sorry to bother u ,but my technical knowledge about technical indicator is low.
thanks
the bands are created using 13ema high and 13ema of low of respecrtive TFs so 60-13 is 13ema high of 60min and 13ema low of 60min TF. the bands of higher TF like 60-13 and daily-13 also give idea of some sideways ranges when price is in that so I use that rather than say 21ema of close

Status
Not open for further replies.