Day Traders Lounge.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I think 10k limit is on cash withdrawal, he can use other payments methods though.
If Jan Dhan a/c holders start using their Rupay Cards then India should be called a "developed" Nation. :D

Even if he wants to use the card, hardly there are any swipe machines in Rural Areas. :(

Average balance in Jan Dhan accounts was Rs 1700 before Nov 8th so withdrawal of 10000 should not make any inconvenience to most even if in medical emergency....but people depositing 2.5 L in Jan Dhan accounts in the form of old notes will have to face enquiry.

In just 1-2 % cases where a genuine account balance of over 10,000 before 8th Nov and facing medical emergency, Govt has allowed the bank manager to convince himself about the emergency and allow more withdrawal but it will leave a trail.

Smart_trade

I doubt that. Coz in every RBI meeting government representatives vote for rate-cut and RBI representatives vote against the rate-cut which lasts few months before his resignation. Even subramaniasamy (dont know who is behind him) criticized RR with this matter. Government believes Rate-cut will boost the money circulation and so growth, with compromise of hike in inflation. so only they vote for rate-cut. Rate-cut happens after the RR's resignation. With in 2 months of the rate-cut, demonetization was done. (Demonitization will reduce money flow). please any body give some valid reason (rational assumption) behind the bulti stand of the government.

You do not need to doubt that b'cos I speak after cross checking my facts. Here is a link you may want to read. :)

http://www.thehindu.com/business/UPA-government-also-proposed-it-we-said-no/article16666694.ece

Last edited:
A brother of a missionary school I know (my sister is a teacher in that school) was a super smart guy. He deposited 40k in each peons accounts and such lower grade guys accounts and he settled the rest of cash thru a student's father who happened to be a bank manger. He had 20 lakh cash. If he gets caught then government attempts will be a success otherwise it will only be partial success or maybe a failure.

bpr

Interesting NoviceST
I can tell few things... since the EU + Euro we got poorer ...what we used to have a quite good life now majorities struggle to reach the end of the month... I got some land (I produce olive oil (small) ) + some apartments-houses what they were assets today are liabilities ... too many taxes to pay
anyway it is too late to start this type of conversation and I am too mad about it .... no wander the population are under turmoil ... :mad::mad::)

by the sound India doing very well keep it that way :)
@Dom
Which broker and which platform you are using ?

deba72

At the end of this exercise, it would be interesting to see how many politicians and bureaucrats are prosecuted for holding black money.. In India, they are the ones holding maximum amount of black money. Each & every political party's account should be scrutinized including the source and usage of election funding.

I think that a new tax law should be enacted - imposing 80% tax on "Cash Donations" - whether to temples, NGOs or political parties.

Edit : This tax should be only on "Cash" donations, not on digital.