Day Traders Lounge.

... and then there are exemptions for tribals etc. There have been cases of planeloads of money flying to Nagaland etc.

I'm sure that small monies apart, bigger amounts will certainly attract the taxman's attention.
OMG nice agriculture income biggest tax loop hole. created in the name of farmers.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just buy a agricultural land and show all black money as white it is as simple as that

We have already slabs in income tax up to 2.5/3 lakh is already free , it will cover all poor farmers they don't have to pay any tax.

Any farmer making more than that needs to pay his fair share of tax ...

Lets see how long this nonsense will continue...:clapping::clapping:
Edit :
I liked my suggestion so much that I have written to Narendrabhai about it on pgportal

I think that a new tax law should be enacted - imposing 80% tax on "Cash Donations" - whether to temples, NGOs or political parties.

Edit : This tax should be only on "Cash" donations, not on digital.

This guy (your brother) has already lost out . . .

Not all 40Ks he deposited in other peoples accounts will come back, that's guaranteed . . .

the one that will come back will cost a cut of 25-40% . . .

maybe that's what the bible calls caught between the Devil and Deep sea :D

Happy :)
No he made some DD or cheque stuff my sister was telling me. He was really a smart guy. Runs a very famous school of the city. My hunch is he will survive. :)

@Dom
Which broker and which platform you are using ?
Hi bpr
where? which Country? ;):D
ok as I was talking about trading in USA I presume you are interested there
I use an USA broker (account in $ so no exchange problem)
Etrade and they got a very nice platform free is one does above 30 trades x quarter (3 months) as I do +/- 15-20 a day ... got no problem with it )

cheers :)

Hey! Nice to have you here.

Tell us about the referendum taking place in Italy? Who is gonna win according to you? Do you see Euro zone remaining intact in future? Is Italy likely to split away like UK in future?

Thanks
Hi BearsTruth thanks for having me :)

my only problem is that half the time I don't understand what you all talk about specially regarding India-politics-banks-currency etc... :eek::eek: I will have to start to follow it close ..... I am a quick learner but it take a hell of time to make me understand it :lol::lol:

your questions but will take me hours and my English isn't to good to engage on that territory ... but I can tell you how I feel and hope the "no" will win (like me there are millions others)
I did mention some on another thread but at the moment the population are on the turmoil had enough with EU and the € ...
we will see clear if this No win and the Austrian politic election .... if the anti EU win and next spring the French election and the anti EU win as well then IMO problem could start (French Le Penn already said that if they win they want a Frencexit ..
Italy hard to say because the second party ( starts movement) they want to change the EU heads there and have a new govt but no Euro.... other minor party want to come out so we still on the 50/50 chance but one thing is for sure it needs a drastic change in EU politics or good bye EU etc...

don't believe everything you read ... journalist are like supporters they tend to say what they wont us to know....;)

http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21710816-country-needs-far-reaching-reforms-just-not-ones-offer-why-italy-should-vote-no
http://www.economist.com/topics/european-politics

Reply to the IT Dept by tribels: Accumulated wealth of 10 generation :D , no documents, we are illiterate, living in jungle :D
Reply of IT...as you did not need to spend this money for 10 generations,you won't need it for next 10 generations so let Govt use it for the poor in current generation,you keep collecting honey in the jungles...:DYour money remains as interest free deposit with the Govt and it will be paid after 10 generations...:D

ST

Rish

Reply to the IT Dept by tribels: Accumulated wealth of 10 generation :D , no documents, we are illiterate, living in jungle :D
They replied like a corrupted politicians....both will caught soon...:lol::lol:

Once system is implemented....no one can escape.....

Next looting is Educational Institution...hope Govt ...will take some decision soon.....if so...Great game changer for India....