Day Traders Lounge.

HappyLife

India is a land of opportunities no question of derailed from growth story but slows down inevitable.

Is also true that no matter how hard Government try to cover up their own denomination goof up by promoting Cash-Less(Less Cash) economy it simply not possible by looking at size, population, literacy, income inequality, different languages.

After 1/2 year down the line everything will be back to square 1 as India cannot survive under Less Cash trauma.

Last edited:
Sir, We dont have to live to please the world. We have to live to please our people.

India is growing at over 7% as compared to most other nations which are way below 3-4%. Some of them are in recession and some teetering on the brink of it. It was because of our Phoren policy that the likes of US/Russia/france etc are readily willing to invest billions of USD in the defense sector. This can be a game changer as it can create a lot of jobs in an over populated country with a very young work force. It was because of our phoren policy that we have managed to sign nuclear deals with japan and further cooperation with Russia in building nuclear reactors for civilian usage.

Not all credit goes to the Modiji/present govt as some of the work was also done by the previous govt. specially regarding civilian nuclear deals. Modiji managed to speed up a few things that were pending for a long time. Overall/ Modi seems to be doing a fair job. I am apolitical and do not lean towards any political party. Just as a common man like our good self, I try to see if the Govt's move is in the larger interest of our society. At times, nations have to go through short term pain to gain in the long term. We will not know the demerit/merits of things now. Only time will tell. Maybe a few years from now we can assess these things only in hindsight.
Interesting NoviceST
I can tell few things... since the EU + Euro we got poorer ...what we used to have a quite good life now majorities struggle to reach the end of the month... I got some land (I produce olive oil (small) ) + some apartments-houses what they were assets today are liabilities ... too many taxes to pay
anyway it is too late to start this type of conversation and I am too mad about it .... no wander the population are under turmoil ... :mad::mad::)

by the sound India doing very well keep it that way :)

lemondew

Last edited:
RBI limits withdrawal from Jan Dhan accounts, temporarily, to Rs 10,000 a month
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-to-Rs-10000-a-month/articleshow/55698624.cms

Tough game on looks like govt is going to do a lot more to cleanse the society.

Many convincing themselves and others it isnt possible to move black money out of india looking at multiyear bull market chart of corruption.
People who tried to "whitewash"their black money by depositing in various Jan Dhan accounts will find the game tough as the enquiry about the source of deposits will soon follow.

Smart_trade

RBI limits withdrawal from Jan Dhan accounts, temporarily, to Rs 10,000 a month
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-to-Rs-10000-a-month/articleshow/55698624.cms

Tough game on looks like govt is going to do a lot more to cleanse the society.

Many convincing themselves and others it isnt possible to move black money out of india looking at multiyear bull market chart of corruption.
It is always difficult to wipe the black money out. However, the government's action will instill fear in people who were hoarding cash without any fear of the law.

To reduce inequality and bridge the gap between the rich and poor, the government has to collect more taxes in a country where only a small percent of the population is paying taxes. The monies thus collected should be used for the betterment of the masses.

Just a thought on a busy trading day :)

It is always difficult to wipe the black money out. However, the government's action will instill fear in people who were hoarding cash without any fear of the law.

To reduce inequality and bridge the gap between the rich and poor, the government has to collect more taxes in a country where only a small percent of the population is paying taxes. The monies thus collected should be used for the betterment of the masses.

Just a thought on a busy trading day :)
So oopar waala he maalik if Jan Dhan Yojna account holder faces medical emergency and need more than 10k! Another desperate and without thought move by government. There are crores of such account how will the scrutinize each one of them. Do they have resources for that?

Natutal calamity ho ya unnatural marta beechara gareeb he hai...

Last edited:
Interesting NoviceST
I can tell few things... since the EU + Euro we got poorer ...what we used to have a quite good life now majorities struggle to reach the end of the month... I got some land (I produce olive oil (small) ) + some apartments-houses what they were assets today are liabilities ... too many taxes to pay
anyway it is too late to start this type of conversation and I am too mad about it .... no wander the population are under turmoil ... :mad::mad::)

by the sound India doing very well keep it that way :)
Hey! Nice to have you here.

Tell us about the referendum taking place in Italy? Who is gonna win according to you? Do you see Euro zone remaining intact in future? Is Italy likely to split away like UK in future?

Thanks

Last edited:

travi

So oopar waala he maalik if Jan Dhan Yojna account holder faces medical emergency and need more than 10k! Another desperate and without thought move by government. There are crores of such account how will the scrutinize each one of them. Do they have resources for that.

Natutal calamity ho ya unnatural marta beechara gareeb he hai...
I think 10k limit is on cash withdrawal, he can use other payments methods though.