Day high/day low in afl

mastermind007

aree bhai it is super trend afl..nd it works only in trending market othrwise dnt dare to trade on the basis of this afl..frm my point of view rocket jet afl is best afl till nw..one cn use that for intraday and get unbelievable consistent profits ..bt for nly intraday 5 or 30 min. time frame
The image is from a AFL that uses ATR and Volume

mastermind007

Hi
If you are trading intraday today,can you see the high or low of the day beforehand? no.
Nobody can show the days high or low before they actually occur.
and who knows if the low or high of the day occurs at 0920am or 15-20 hoursAll you can see IS yesterdays hi and low and Todays price with reference to those or their pivots.

It is not the system that makes money It is your understanding of how market works and how YOU can position your entry exit favouring odds in YOUR favour.
The system cannot benefit you beyond 10% success!
GUESS WHAT IS THE OTHER 90% SUCCESS IS MADE OF.

For your query,all you need is a intraday pivots formula.
good luck
Good point! I guess the accurate representation of commosoft product would be that they guess where the "High" or "Low" is going to be. But they would not be able to quote even 3.0 Rs for selling their software if they use word "guess" in their adverts. :lol:

Pacesree, there are numerous methods to guess. Pivot, Centre-of-Gravity are common. What all can you tell about the commosoft's afl?

when u check any afl .. just go to edit and then there is a option code check.. do this .. it will show u if this afl is giving false signals or not.. if it shows that this afl is using future quotes .. it may give u false signals.. if it says that this is good afl .. and do not use future quotes its a good afl ...

requested to all that i want to tell that above80% part of our clients are non indian and the 20% client are mixtrader of forex/indian market and therefore no need of anytype of comments either the positive/negetive because there is no need of any type of advertisement for our product our clients auto perform our performence and add our client base.
no one can pridict our stretigy so do not try/misguide to bloge members when and where it to active for trade.