Day high/day low in afl

IF ANYBODY CAN GIVE, TO FIND OUT BUY SIGNAL AT DAY LOW OR SELL SIGNAL AT DAY HIGH

SOME PEOPLE ARE SELLING AT 3 LAKH RUPEES , THERE IS ONE WEBSITE NAMED C O M M O S O F T I N , they are selling it for very very huge monthly

If anybody posted the AFL, all traders will get benefits.

commosoft.in i tried

but lost money, becoz.. 95 to 96 % when it says trend "UP", they tell to go short.. that means over bought.. but in raising markets.......or continous falling markets....this concept gives 100 % loss only

hi friend
check this simple chart.

30 minute chart
Buy when price cross above blueline
exit long when price closes below the stoploss line.
short whn price cross below trailstop line
exit short when price cross above trailstopline

title
to buy or not to buy
there is just one line that is trailing stop.

aree bhai it is super trend afl..nd it works only in trending market othrwise dnt dare to trade on the basis of this afl..frm my point of view rocket jet afl is best afl till nw..one cn use that for intraday and get unbelievable consistent profits ..bt for nly intraday 5 or 30 min. time frame

Hi
what I posted is not supertrend afl.
your guessing isnt enough try again.sure you can make it.

I know friends who had used supetrend and the price failed to move towards any of targets as they are far too far.They lost money heavily.

Think for once

If you are trading intraday today,can you see the high or low of the day beforehand? no.
Nobody can show the days high or low before they actually occur.
and who knows if the low or high of the day occurs at 0920am or 15-20hours
All you can see IS yesterdays hi and low and Todays price with reference to those or their pivots.

It is not the system that makes money It is your understanding of how market works and how YOU can position your entry exit favouring odds in YOUR favour.
The system cannot benefit you beyond 10% success!
GUESS WHAT IS THE OTHER 90% SUCCESS IS MADE OF.

For your query,all you need is a intraday pivots formula.
good luck