Data deluxe- mother of all data downloaders suggestions required

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTji

Sir when will mt4 to amibroker will start so that we are able to get nymex and comex data.It will be gr8 help.Sir I have tarde tiger and , odin. Tradetiger is good in terms of data backfill but in odin diet no backill is available. But if Mt4 to amibroker available then lot of people take advantage in Mcx commodity tarding as trend is decided by comex /nymex its $ parity works. Currently I am using manshi rt if you provide mt4 also with reasonable rates and and mcx data 60 days backfill because it is must for my trading decision then I can switch to you.
Amibroker already has an MT4 plugin. I haven't used it much just tried it a couple of years back. You should be able to use the MT4 plugin and get data directly into AB from MT4. Here is a link for instructions that I right now found on the net ( I haven't checked this). http://www.marketcalls.in/amibroker/mt4-plugin-for-amibroker.html

MANISH_DAMANI

I have seen that earlier but not found MT4d.dll, RateServer.exe .Where to find these files I have checked from my side. If I will get these files then work could be possible.

GTji

I wanted MCX crude oil and MCX copper historical IEOD 1 minute data for the last 2-3 years or more. Can anybody point to me where I can get that or share it here please?

tempest

I do not see much deployments on Ninja, MT4, MT5 so thinking to drop idea to support it in first release.
Please make it compatible with NT7 and MT4. We have to think in a reverse way - more people would use these platforms if data providers ( or data) was as available as for Ami and MS.

Not only are NT and Mt4 great platforms ( superior IMO) but they are also free :)

MANISH_DAMANI

Ok sir again thanx to u

Status
Not open for further replies.