Data deluxe- mother of all data downloaders suggestions required

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrkanitkar sir
plese post .format file to import data in amibroker.. ( for each one bse , nse , nedex, forex, and mcx plese). i cont import. it show errors..

lvgandhi

First of all thanks to the initiators of the project.
my views regarding nse futures eod database.csv for amibroker.
Many may use only near month futures. Hence if it is split into -I, -II and -III files, it will be nice.
Further if by mistake if one adds date already in files, it appends. Hence it will be better all previous files are deleted, of course, may be with some warning and new process starts, it will be better.

mrkanitkar

mrkanitkar sir
plese post .format file to import data in amibroker.. ( for each one bse , nse , nedex, forex, and mcx plese). i cont import. it show errors..
Here you go. Please import data from std.csv folder. There are some bugs in amibroker folder, we will fix them soon. Please copy the format file in amibroker format folder.
shubhalabha.in/release/amibrokerimport.zip

mrkanitkar

First of all thanks to the initiators of the project.
my views regarding nse futures eod database.csv for amibroker.
Many may use only near month futures. Hence if it is split into -I, -II and -III files, it will be nice.
Further if by mistake if one adds date already in files, it appends. Hence it will be better all previous files are deleted, of course, may be with some warning and new process starts, it will be better.
We are downloading and processing data for many stock market segments e.g. Forex, commodity. Creating separate files for each month for other segments will create lot of files in output just for any single date. I know it appends data if you download it for same date again. We will fix it but this does not affect as charting app will import only once.

Great initiative Mr Kanitkar......I am sure lot of work has gone into it. I hope the downloader stabilises with all the bugs removed soon.

Happy that we will now get reliable data.....one reason less for my loosing trades....:D

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.