Data deluxe- mother of all data downloaders suggestions required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertigo_1985

Why not use DDE to get real time quotes from NOW to excel then to amibroker ?
I have not found any disadvantage...if anyone knows about some please tell me too ...

Regards

Hi Vertigo_1985
How to DDE to get real time quotes from NOW to excel then to amibroker please explain or send me configure file with dde, thank you
my id is deepak underscotch ktk at the rate yahoo dot co dot in

saivenkat

Thanks Maheshwar.
Guys,
I just want to assure you again, the utility will be completely free for life. We are not any vendor to sell data fetcher products.
I will post update soon. We are done for EOD data, working on mcx and waiting for mcx sx equity launch.
Eagerly waiting for EOD data.... Is there any chance of getting it launched before Diwali?

The Monk.

Really speaking, we will not able to release it by Diwali. We were expecting MCX launch before Diwali. We have product ready but want to include mcx sx equity in first release. Mcx may start sometime next week. We will analyse the links etc and then code it.
your product will put all the snake oil vendors out of business. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

saivenkat

Really speaking, we will not able to release it by Diwali. We were expecting MCX launch before Diwali. We have product ready but want to include mcx sx equity in first release. Mcx may start sometime next week. We will analyse the links etc and then code it.
OMG.. Never before like this... i was so eagerly expecting Diwali...., other than this one...than when i was in child hood.

Earlier i was watching the timer ticking.. day by day.. and when it went off.. a few days back.. i would visit.. at least 10 times a day.. to know about the updates.. in launch of ShubhaLabha downloader... and now i am slightly disappointed.. to see it getting delayed.. .. Hmmm.. and my anticipation continues..

Status
Not open for further replies.