Custom software for Indian Stock Markets

kenneth

Dear friends,

I know with your combined effort you will come up with a free software to download RT data from various sources for different popular TA software and now TA software

I know now many are using Amibroker. Amiquote can download the RT data from Yahoo. into Amibroker. Only problem is it does not time stamp and hence the data appended to the same date and time and cannot be used for intraday charts.

I am sure a solution will be benefit many.

Regards
Ken

hi plz develop ur real time plugin in such a manner tat it can be connected to all other chartin softwares like metastock amibroker etc it will be a gr8 value addition thanks for developin tis software for good of ppl who cant afford softwares may god bless u best of luck take care

Hi everybody,

a frnd of mine has bought 1 cool app......thru which u can see the markets........it wrks on a imate jasjar...d device itself is very cool....it is mobile windows based.........that is y the operations r easy and user interface is pretty good......he had an app called as iwin installed on the handphone and he can watch the rates of scrips..................i had gone through their site........it is not that informative.........but u can register at the site and wait for a person 2 call u2 get the details.

Hi everybody...

Joined today only and already excited to be here.. My goal here is a little different...I am a software engineer working in Kolkata...You can see my welcome post for little details.
I want to gift all the traders of india a software which will have all the facilities and stunning benefits to trade in the markets with all data feeds,quotes and everything.
I will have to gather some experience regarding this matter.So I joined the forum and already started reding posts.
Please send me all the suggestions you can for the software i am dreaming to make.I will point them out and try developing it for you all.
Please also send me suggestions about my dream project....
the software that I am dreaming to make will be just FREE
Thanx for letiing me joining the forum.....

sir,
i would like to tell u that following items are to be added.

tick, 1 min, 3 min, 5 min chart of any items, auto matic refresh of quotes by setting time, automatic transfer of intra day quotes to other softwares like amibroker, or metastocks, stock scanner tools like , top 20 gainers, top volumes, scanners like rsi 30, and or, moving average above 3 day or 5 day moving average.
sagar patel

[email protected]

Great idea sir.Essentially as ainvestor/trader I would want to buy when

1 when a short term moving average crosses the long term moving average.like a 7 day moving average crosses upwards the 21 day moving average to buy the stock

2 It is even better if RSI improves in the period from below 30 to above 50 level at the time condition one above is satisfied

3 Also MACD to move up from sub zero level to above zero when condition one and two cited above are satisfied

when the 3 conditions are satisfied it is a good buy

boppanavijay
9/9/06