Crudeoil Intradday Trades based on GANN Square 9 Strategy

umeshmandal

Hi, Can you share some link from where a totally ignorant person can learn ad understand the very basics of Gann square of 9 !?
Can you share some insight of your own experience !?

Did you use it only on Crude or any other stock, cocommodity or index? How did it fare?

Whats the returns like in your trades in past few years? Do you use EOD rates to generate levels?

Sorry for so many queries, the number is big but queries are small! :p
Arunnair, Rpsvinod etc, Do find time this weekend to respond please to my quoted Post. :)

great trades :thumb:
Hi Arun, How r u? Let we start some trades based on this for the Target of 500 Points per month on Crude along with some filters.at the end of the month 'll update here with some honest report to review out trading methods..

RPS. VINOD
Hii RPS.Vinod,

Waiting for your post , monthly 500 points is more then enough.

Light2001:thumb:

great trades :thumb:
Hi Arun, How r u? Let we start some trades based on this for the Target of 500 Points per month on Crude along with some filters.at the end of the month 'll update here with some honest report to review out trading methods..

RPS. VINOD
Hi Vinod,
how about 315 strategy? are you still using it? any fine tuning done ? are you also combining GANN with it?

Rgds
Amit

umeshmandal

Hii RPS.Vinod,

Waiting for your post , monthly 500 points is more then enough.

Light2001:thumb:
Yes! 500 points in a month in something trading between 4000 and 3000 is handsome profit !
Just trading 2 lots would mean a lakh a month ! :p :p

Imagine : If we can achieve this 500 points in Nifty Futures trading around 8000 to 8600 ! Percentage wise it would be just half of what we are aiming in Crude!
:thumb::D

rpsvinod

Hi to All,

monthly 500 points on crude, tested on last month nd acheived target near 800 Points..Live Trading Journal updated each and every day @one of the International Forum..check here. below
It's short listed for members voting.:D

https://www.bigmiketrading.com/feed...e-challenge-2015-750-prizes-5.html#post508944

Right now i 'm focus to trade on US Nymex Crude.:thumb:, when ever feel free 'll share my views here.

RPS. VINOD

umeshmandal

Hi to All,

monthly 500 points on crude, tested on last month nd acheived target near 800 Points..Live Trading Journal updated each and every day @one of the International Forum..check here. below
It's short listed for members voting.:D

https://www.bigmiketrading.com/feed...e-challenge-2015-750-prizes-5.html#post508944

Right now i 'm focus to trade on US Nymex Crude.:thumb:, when ever feel free 'll share my views here.

RPS. VINOD
Vinod, Where does the Data for US Nymex Crude comes from? Can you share a link? Are your trades based on EOD data or RT Intraday Data?

umeshmandal

Is this calculation correct :

Crude Oil : Lot size 100
Margin required as per 7th Aug Closing Price of 2848 (Zerodha site) : Rs.19103/- i.e. approx 6.75% of Lot Value

Considering max value of Crude in 2015 at Rs.4000/- the max margin required would be Rs.27000/-

Adding Rs.54000/-(27000X2) for MTM, we use Rs.81000/- for trading 1 lot of Crude.

To earn 100% p.a. we need to earn consistently at an avg of : 6750/- per month. (81000.00/12)

For expenses and slippage we add 13500 to 6750) i.e we need to get a profit of approx Rs.20000/- per lot

Rs.20000/- per lot comes to 200 points per lot ! (20000/100)

So taking the worst scenario we need a gain of 200 points per lot per month to min. double our Capital applied !

It can further be said that, to get 200 points per month, we need just 10 points net per trading day, considering 20 trading days a month!

So any strategy for doing it successfully with least heart burns !

And not on serious note :
:D Can we further say that one needs to gain just 2 points per hour (actual calculation comes to less than 1 point per hour) of trading to double his/her Capital in Trading Crude on MCX!! :D