Crudeoil Intradday Trades based on GANN Square 9 Strategy

umeshmandal

GM friends i am starting paper trade on yesterday it gives nice profit.I am using this website http://www.pivottrading.co.in/pages/advancedGannSquareof9.php?ltp=2874&close=2860 for calculating Thankyou
Hi, Do share some more details on HOW you plan to use the Calculatrs on the site you referred to!
What value are you going to use to generate Support and Resistance for Crude?
Thanks.
And yes, its an excellent suggestion from arunnair to trade 1 mini lot in place of Paper trades.

Hi, Do share some more details on HOW you plan to use the Calculatrs on the site you referred to!
What value are you going to use to generate Support and Resistance for Crude?
Thanks.
And yes, its an excellent suggestion from arunnair to trade 1 mini lot in place of Paper trades.
Just enter the open price in GANN 9, note the levels. Buy or Sell at the price gives in the level. Just trade use 1 lot mini for a month and you will know how to trade using GANN 9. Always use SL.

GM friends and arunnairs.Real open value or 10.15 value which is best for fixeing open value arunnairs sir and how many months or years your trading crudeoil based on Gann 9 method and what is the result? for you. Thankyou

Thankyou arunnair sir.which one your using? Advanced gann square 9 or gann squre 9.Adavanced means we put prev day closing and today opening.And gann squre 9 means we put open price only.Thankyou onece again my Friend.

umeshmandal

I just take opening price after 1min to 10. I m using GANN from 2013, and it gives good profit(200-250 points).
Though I understand its a typo, but just to be doubly sure : Its 1 min. to 10 or

1 min. past 10 !

And do confirm which Gann square are you using as asked by Bharathi above !