Crudeoil Intradday Trades based on GANN Square 9 Strategy

rh6996

GM rh6996 mom what is the reason to change time frame 15 min to 5 min? Thankyou
Very frankly : You people ! :thumb:
I never seriously looked at 5 min. TF, but during the discussion here and in trying to reply various queries I did not look but 'studied' the 5 min chart ! And my mentor, a senior person here had told me a in march or so that whenever the long down trend in crude reverses or tries to reverse there would be bigger moves than what were happening then. So when I saw the EOD chart turnig green I decided to watch 5 min. chart for a few days. The moves in Crude suddenly went up in last 2 weeks or so hence switched to 5 min. As my target is small and moves suddenly became big.....

rh6996

Hi RH,
I am not getting on what basis short below 3073....?:confused:
any way i shorted 9:25 @ 3058 for only 5 points:mad:
please clear my doubts or if it is ok to post a chart

thanks
This is what I see in my chart :
Candle of 20:50 went outside BB top, with its low inside the band, the Close was lower than open ! The low of this candle was 3075 , I took a filter of 2 points and shorted at 3073 ! The target was done in the very next candle.

Had I been trading I would be waiting for a buy signal in 22:20 candle.
22:15 candle has closed beyond BB Bottom. If 22:20 candle closes up and its high remains inside BBB it would be a buy above the high plus 2 !

rh6996

Hi RH,
I am not getting on what basis short below 3073....?:confused:
any way i shorted 9:25 @ 3058 for only 5 points:mad:
please clear my doubts or if it is ok to post a chart

thanks
I just checked the chart Ankur and saw that even a short at 3058 did 10 points within 10 minutes as the low of 9:35 candle is 3048

Do share on what basis are you trading Crude?

This is what I see in my chart :
Candle of 20:50 went outside BB top, with its low inside the band, the Close was lower than open ! The low of this candle was 3075 , I took a filter of 2 points and shorted at 3073 ! The target was done in the very next candle.

Had I been trading I would be waiting for a buy signal in 22:20 candle.
22:15 candle has closed beyond BB Bottom. If 22:20 candle closes up and its high remains inside BBB it would be a buy above the high plus 2 !
In my case it's different. I am using sharekhan TT and it's close was 3075 but low is 3060 :confused:
which charting platform u r using....?

rh6996

The 22:35 candle closed up and inside BBB with a high of 3024 ! This is just to say how I see the charts though I dont trade at this time because I feel i case of a SL being hit, there shall be no time left to cover the loss!
I am using Amibroker and a paid data service to get RT charts ! I trade through Zerodha !

I just checked the chart Ankur and saw that even a short at 3058 did 10 points within 10 minutes as the low of 9:35 candle is 3048

Do share on what basis are you trading Crude?
Yes that's correct 9:30 candle did a low of 3048 target of 10 point achieved but i exit @ 5 points:( bcoz m a newbie and in a very learning phase.
please see below chart and correct me if m wrong:D

Last edited: