Crude oil is a human

How much traders are able to find the movement of Crude oil Technically?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiritunit

Really Shocking! May be a joke.. right? :confused:

TAMIL TRADER IS A HUMAN BEING...

Yes friend...Just cant believe he is the same TT with whom I hv been chatting on gtalk from last few days.... have been advicing him on crude and other things on gtalk...As per his own admission yesterday, He has lost all his capital taken from his 28 clients... As per him, he started with rs.1200000(may be much more) and as on yesterday he was left with rs.1,50,000.

He played a big gamble yesterday by putting all his money at stake by buying 28 lots of crude on seeing my buy call on TJ and since crude oil went down, he lost the entire amount and today he is bankrupt..

He talks of discipline and all kind of BIG theoretical things here but as a matter of fact he is highly indisciplined trader who has issued post dated cheques to his clients which as per him he can not honour and now he want to commit suicide as he now fear tht he might face criminal action for cheque bounce and fraud by his clients..

Coz of his loss yesterday when I tried to contact him on gtalk he used some curse words in tamil for me...HE IS HERE SIMPLY TO CORNER CLIENT FOR HIMSELF AND NOTHING ELSE... And I dare him to come here and contradict me ,,..I have all the chats with him on gtalk....

ALL i want to say is ..BEWARE...

deepakkukrety

Really Shocking! May be a joke.. right? :confused:
Its not a joke...I am on this forum from last 8 yrs almost...I thought many times before writing this coz I think he shud be exposed and people should not follow his so called sytem and loose money like his clients did.. PLUS I very well know he has created multiple IDs on this forum ..MCXINDIA is one of them where he desperately asked for advice for his longs today morning...

MULTIPLE IDs

Problem of multiple IDs has become very serious. We have banned many multiple IDs today and we have now technology to identify multiple IDs .We request everyone not to open multiple IDs and not to do wrong things with the help of these multiple IDs.

Smart_trade

DSM

If what Deepak has said is true, then it is indeed a sad, sad, sad day for me today. The reason is that I have considered TT as a Guru, and looked up to him for his discipline. I have learnt so much from him how to trade in crude, and have branched out to trade NG, Gold, Copper. I really owe him much because as I am writing this, I have multiple positions in crude that are going my way. And for what I have learnt from following his thread, I will forever be grateful to him.

TT - if what has happened is true, I will not desert you in the hour that you would need somebody to support you in the time of darkness. I have been thru situations in the past, where I lost a huge sum, and averaged down and froze like a cornered rabbit, unable or rather unwilling to take the loss and admit that I was wrong. That incident was etched in my mind, and I thought that till the day that I died, I would hold on to atleast one stock of that company forever to remind me of my mistake.

But in life, we live, learn and move on. Being fixated on my loss, or looking back was only negative load on my mind that stopped me and hurt my confidence. I was finding it difficult to take the trades that I should have. I went thru a long and painful time to come to understand and accept what was wrong, and gradually accepted what happened and decided that I should rather learn from this experience and use this painful experience in a positive manner to be a better trader.

I am glad to say that today, I am a better trader because of this painful episode of my past. I have moved on and no longer hold the stock and sold the last one that I held on so as to remove the memory of the painful.

TT - maybe people will abandon you in the hour that you need them the most. I believe that in life we are only defeated when we stop learning from our mistakes. I believe that you can crawl out of the hole you may be in - even if it takes time, and if you take the learning for what it is worth, you will be able to stand atop the highest peak one can aspire for. My best wishes for you. God bless you.

Its not a joke...I am on this forum from last 8 yrs almost...I thought many times before writing this coz I think he shud be exposed and people should not follow his so called sytem and loose money like his clients did.. PLUS I very well know he has created multiple IDs on this forum ..MCXINDIA is one of them where he desperately asked for advice for his longs today morning...

Last edited:

Rish

If what Deepak has said is true, then it is indeed a sad, sad, sad day for me today. The reason is that I have considered TT as a Guru, and looked up to him for his discipline. I have learnt so much from him how to trade in crude, and have branched out to trade NG, Gold, Copper. I really owe him much because as I am writing this, I have multiple positions in crude that are going my way. And for what I have learnt from following his thread, I will forever be grateful to him.

TT - if what has happened is true, I will not desert you in the hour that you would need somebody to support you in the time of darkness. I have been thru situations in the past, where I lost a huge sum, and averaged down and froze like a cornered rabbit, unable or rather unwilling to take the loss and admit that I was wrong. That incident was etched in my mind, and I thought that till the day that I died, I would hold on to atleast one stock of that company forever to remind me of my mistake.

But in life, we live, learn and move on. Being fixated on my loss, or looking back was only negative load on my mind that stopped me and hurt my confidence. I was finding it difficult to take the trades that I should have. I went thru a long and painful time to come to understand and accept what was wrong, and gradually accepted what happened and decided that I should rather learn from this experience and use this painful experience in a positive manner to be a better trader.

I am glad to say that today, I am a better trader because of this painful episode of my past. I have moved on and no longer hold the stock and sold the last one that I held on so as to remove the memory of the painful.

TT - maybe people will abandon you in the hour that you need them the most. I believe that in life we are only defeated when we stop learning from our mistakes. I believe that you can crawl out of the hole you may be in - even if it takes time, and if you take the learning for what it is worth, you will be able to stand atop the highest peak one can aspire for. My best wishes for you. God bless you.
True - no need to panic and moreover you should handle any situation in this earth..

DSM

TT : This one is for you :

deepakkukrety

very touching story indeed...N almost 100% of traders have to pay sum amnt of money to mkts for learning...

I also used to admire TT for his dedication twds TJ members..the time he used to devote to explain things...

what I didn't like is the motivation behind this...The way multiple IDs were created for the marketing thing..exchanges of PMs...With mods banning most of the multiple IDs today things have become further clear..

Anyway i hope his clients spare him and don't take any legal action angst him.. A big lesson for all..

DSM

Thanks Rish : Your words are of the wise - reminds me of a story that in essence says : Do not be too happy nor to sad, for whatever we experience, with time, it will all come to pass.

True - no need to panic and moreover you should handle any situation in this earth..

Finally i got the clue One who created fake id with my name and profile pic...

Status
Not open for further replies.