Crude oil is a human

How much traders are able to find the movement of Crude oil Technically?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

deepakkukrety

Santhosh sir,

you are correct. We found the black sheep today.
I think u guys are making things dirty here..lets concentrate on trading..My job was to tell forum users abt wht going on behind the curtains..

And yes,,,if anyone thinks tht may be i was one who created fake ID by santosh's name then let me tell u...i even dnt use fictitious name like 'tamil trader' or indhuonlinetrading' etc etc..my name is what my ID..deepakkukrety....as simple as that coz i m not scared of disclosing my identity..

Secondly..moderators can clearly find out IPs and location of each and every ID created here... I request them to kindly kindly disclose here as to who was the one who created santosh 2010 ID....simple..

And TT ...u dnt need to be sarcastic here,,..everyone knws who is the black sheep here,..BTW i googled and find out what was the meaning of those tamil words...u abused me in TAMIL .. SHALL I POST HERE ALL THE GTALK's CHAT?? You have been banned from this forum twice or thrice..be careful of what u do and say...

lets maintain the sanctity and dignity of this forum...

Santhosh sir,

you are correct. We found the black sheep today.
Dear TT,

what is the meaning to "We found " in your reply...

I don't want to disclosure my clue..I am asking only one thing ...

Last 4 hours here going some more sad news about you (but you not consider)...

Kindly update with open heart "what is the true about your trades and pms"

ram2010

TAMIL TRADER IS A HUMAN BEING...

Yes friend...Just cant believe he is the same TT with whom I hv been chatting on gtalk from last few days.... have been advicing him on crude and other things on gtalk...As per his own admission yesterday, He has lost all his capital taken from his 28 clients... As per him, he started with rs.1200000(may be much more) and as on yesterday he was left with rs.1,50,000.

He played a big gamble yesterday by putting all his money at stake by buying 28 lots of crude on seeing my buy call on TJ and since crude oil went down, he lost the entire amount and today he is bankrupt..

He talks of discipline and all kind of BIG theoretical things here but as a matter of fact he is highly indisciplined trader who has issued post dated cheques to his clients which as per him he can not honour and now he want to commit suicide as he now fear tht he might face criminal action for cheque bounce and fraud by his clients..

Coz of his loss yesterday when I tried to contact him on gtalk he used some curse words in tamil for me...HE IS HERE SIMPLY TO CORNER CLIENT FOR HIMSELF AND NOTHING ELSE... And I dare him to come here and contradict me ,,..I have all the chats with him on gtalk....

ALL i want to say is ..BEWARE...

An absolute shocker to hear this if its true?

When i lost capital in my initial stages, worked in a hotel,

learned price action trading 3+ years, started in nifty itm options with 5000 rs.

TT has closed his previous thread , in which i exactly posted crude will force him to go long by triggering his short stop loss.

Except price action- no robot will give you profit.

Life is much bigger than trading.

life is much bigger than crude oil.

For sake of trading, pls don't sacrifice every thing..

Within a second malaysian airliner disappeared.This is life.

ATAD.LLED (Another one fake id :mad: )

Total Posts

Mr.asafoetida when you stop to create fake id's.

How to control Fake id's creations ?

Just simple...Mobile based verification is better then email based verification..

because Once admin can found "fake id", admin can capture and warn the person directly with mobile number...

My suggestion is

" mobile verification system through a Missed Call on Toll Free OneRing number"

http://www.onering.in/

Mr.atad.lled ,

Good story...

But here no one ready to believe your story...

Anyway i am not moderator,So no more argument my end about your user id.

Status
Not open for further replies.