Copying a Legend-Rakesh Jhunjhunwala

anuragmunjal

dear Macro trader
though I have no idea how Mr.Jhunjunwala trades... it somehow implies that he wd have two different views of silver in less than 48 hours.
pls correct me if I am wrong..

regards

Hey anurag,

i am just using his trading methodologies and philosophies , applying it on various markets and taking buy and sell decisions. I have no idea which markets he trades and what his views are on silver.

This is only an attempt to understand whether a retail trader can use his methods and duplicate his success.

pls dont interpret my trades as buy sell recomendations from RJ.

As far as I know RJ uses macro analysis of fundamentals which he was taught and mentored by the great Radhakrishna Damani

Also he din't start with Rs5000/- although this is true to some extent as it was his own money but he borrowed a lot of money from people and traded that money. I remember in one of his old interviews he talks about one of the people who lent him money a Mr. Mendonca ... there were many others.

Also the main reason for RJ's success is Mr. Radhakrishna Damani (not to be confused with the ignorant Mr. Ramesh Damani) who literally held his hand and showed him the way.