Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my a/c was opned wid sharekhan lst week on my colleague's insistance ....so far so good....lets hows it goes ahead
I have been using sharekhan. A few days back when I was trading, I kept the stop loss as per their instructions viz-
For a Sell order, the limit price must be less than or equal to the trigger price
It sold off immediately. So I lost all profits. When I complained asusual they saidthat I must have made a mistake. I told them to see the cash reports which will expose the time sold the limit price, trigger price etc.They informed thy will get back to me. Nothing happened till now.

vps

vasa1

I wonder if some people become members of this forum just to push for a particular broker? :D

Call me whatever, I'm not pushing for my broker because his server may slow down if all you guys become his clients! :D:D:D

columbus

I wonder if some people become members of this forum just to push for a particular broker? :D

Call me whatever, I'm not pushing for my broker because his server may slow down if all you guys become his clients! :D:D:D
My advice is choose the best 2 brokers and work on their platforms simultaneously for a couple of months and discontinue the system on which you are not comfortable.

I have been using sharekhan. A few days back when I was trading, I kept the stop loss as per their instructions viz-
For a Sell order, the limit price must be less than or equal to the trigger price
It sold off immediately. So I lost all profits. When I complained asusual they saidthat I must have made a mistake. I told them to see the cash reports which will expose the time sold the limit price, trigger price etc.They informed thy will get back to me. Nothing happened till now.

vps
i m also having sharekhan de-mat account last one year no system issues nothing if v knw hw to operate our account we wont face any problem .

Mr..... stop irritating people wid ur same problem!!!!!!

krm

Thanks for prompt reply
I am using BSNL GPRS in a remote location, it works sometimes good but sometimes there is no connectivity
So I cant take risk withot auto square off
Thanks again
BTW how is RELIGARE?

Status
Not open for further replies.