Not open for further replies.
i recently open an account ,fortunately i didnt read about sharekhan.I open an

account this 11th July08,but until date 27th July 08 my account is not

activated.I called their Customer Service to my surprise they say they didnt

received my cheque of Rs . 5049/- but my HDFC account shows that the amount

already deducted.Is it another scam in Financial Sector,share with me at

riyakour@*****.com.My acknowledgement Slip no. 30249693 from sharekhan and my

cheque no.is 224830

THIs is always a problem with sharekhan. Suggest handover the cheque to your Relationship Manager at the Sharekhan Branch. Once I started doing this the problems vanished.
vps

Subject:Financial Scam with Sharekhan

My name is Miss.Jyoti,the first week of July 08 i called up Sharekhan (Broker in SENSEX) and spoke to them about my will to open an account with them.Then on 11th july 08 they send their 2 sales executive Mr.Ansari and Mr.Sandip,the ask me to sign a blank cheque in favor of Sharekhan to which i refused but then their Marketing Officer Mr,Sooraj (98zxxxxxxx) spoke to me saying it's their usual process and we are facing difficulties while stamping the cheque after which I issue a blank cheque from my HDFC bank account cheque number :224830.After which those 2 sales executive issued me an acknowledgement slip 30249693 (Attached Document).After which on which the chequed issued for Rs 5049/- was with drawn on 14th July 08 (Attached Document clearly states money is withdrawn on 14th July).After which the money is gone.I called Sharekhan HO 'n' number of times but they say they didn't receive anything.Then i realised i was cheated by Sharekhan.I called the same number on which I spoke to Sooraj but this time It is Mr.Shabbir,he clearly denied any involvement and started giving threats any abusing me.He says i never spoke to you before and says Mr.Sooraj itself is a fraud and duped many by this way.But one thing i can't understand I called HO of sharekhan so how come this fraudster came to know about it ,is sharekhan staff members also has hand in gloves with this fraudters. So i ask you to make a public appeal against this fraudster.If you want I can help with all details ,provided you should reply to me on this email.Below is my all details of conversation with Sharekhan Staff.

Tell your problem to CNBC awaaz's paharedar.
Tune in to CNBC Awaaz at 3.30 pm.
They shall take the matter to sharekhan's authorities and help u solve the problem.
Ps:never ever again commit the mistake of handing over someone a blank cheque.

Subject:Financial Scam with Sharekhan

My name is Miss.Jyoti,the first week of July 08 i called up Sharekhan (Broker in SENSEX) and spoke to them about my will to open an account with them.Then on 11th july 08 they send their 2 sales executive Mr.Ansari and Mr.Sandip,the ask me to sign a blank cheque in favor of Sharekhan to which i refused but then their Marketing Officer Mr,Sooraj (98zxxxxxxx) spoke to me saying it's their usual process and we are facing difficulties while stamping the cheque after which I issue a blank cheque from my HDFC bank account cheque number :224830.After which those 2 sales executive issued me an acknowledgement slip 30249693 (Attached Document).After which on which the chequed issued for Rs 5049/- was with drawn on 14th July 08 (Attached Document clearly states money is withdrawn on 14th July).After which the money is gone.I called Sharekhan HO 'n' number of times but they say they didn't receive anything.Then i realised i was cheated by Sharekhan.I called the same number on which I spoke to Sooraj but this time It is Mr.Shabbir,he clearly denied any involvement and started giving threats any abusing me.He says i never spoke to you before and says Mr.Sooraj itself is a fraud and duped many by this way.But one thing i can't understand I called HO of sharekhan so how come this fraudster came to know about it ,is sharekhan staff members also has hand in gloves with this fraudters. So i ask you to make a public appeal against this fraudster.If you want I can help with all details ,provided you should reply to me on this email.Below is my all details of conversation with Sharekhan Staff.
Always pay cheques to your relationship Manager at Sharekhan branch office. You will have no problems. May be you could also do net transfer to Sharekhan account.
Now you should appeal to CNBC's AWAAZ. This will help a lot of people and solve your problem too.

vps

Account opening Charges: NIL,
Brokerage: Normal, 0.30 and 0.03% for delivery and intraday
DP transaction Charges: NIL
Annual Maintance Charges: Rs.300/year from 2nd year
Any Hidden Charges : NO
SOme Advantages of Sharekhan Online Trading Account:
You can get live rate of approx. 100 companies of your choice for free
Very effective risk Management,
Website never goes down during the trading hours
You have an advantage to place order through Online, From Local office of Sharekhan in your city and by dialing a Toll Free number at HO.
SHares directly goes to your Demat Account.

Where as few of the brokers mentioned in the messages I have read does not have the DP of there own.
for further details just contact 9246110542
Are you a employee or pr man of sharekhan?

Very effective risk Management-- where is it?
Even stop loss does not work properly. They have no facility for trailing stop loss.

Website often goes down during day and we are asked to log in again.

The HO people are absolutely useless idiots. They never answer your emails properly. Only frustration remains.

Brokerage: Normal, 0.30 and 0.03% for delivery and intraday
This is a bloody white lie.

I pay .35% and .008% for delivery and intraday respectively. I was told that mine is special case because I was recommended by one of their good clients.
Else the rate will be .5% and .01% respectively.

SHares directly goes to your Demat Account
Where else will they go? To Dawood Ibrahim's account?

If you read this forum regularly you will have noticed how many people got cheated of hard earned cash by sharekhan.

Pl donot propogate wrong views.

vps

Hi,

I am having sharekhan demat account with very good service & brokerage charges my openion is Just go with sharekhan............... if you want to know more just contact on this no 9246110542 .

bye
STOP LYING IN PUBLIC FORUM. Donot trap others to lose money. I have been having problems with Sharekhan even yesterday. The RM'S know not the rate of taxes you are charged nor even HO people. Some ppl asked me to contact their accounts dept.

The charts provided are 2 trading days behind, no auto updation end of day.

Forum members, please donot let this chap who calls himself jvskg con you into Sharekhan. I suspect you will face same problems as mentioned by people in this forum This guy seems a sub broker. Beware of him. Inspite my rebutting his views he has shameless soliciting membership ino sharekhan.

vps

Status
Not open for further replies.