Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
If I only want to invest (for medium to long term) in Gold ETF's, which is a better broker to go for ? Request any help in this matter... I have share holdings, but in certificate form...am also looking to convert these into demat...Not looking to trade in stocks at all... just as investment in gold ETF's
thanks

I just wanted to know which broker provides fastest and reliable order execution. I am using IIFL trading terminal. It fails to execute the order almost always at critical time when heavy heavy buying / selling is going on. Because of this reason i am losing my trades and it's very frustating. Please suggest which terminal is reliable , fast and suitable for intraday trading purpose. I have heard that indiabulls is good that way.

Thanks.

hi
Iam recently join this beautiful forum and thakful to all people of this forum.
Has any body have any recomandation/experience about canmoney.in/ Presently using hdfcsec and now i want to switch over to another broker.my trading volume are not so high.please reply. thanks

hi
Iam recently join this beautiful forum and thakful to all people of this forum.
Has any body have any recomandation/experience about canmoney.in/ Presently using hdfcsec and now i want to switch over to another broker.my trading volume are not so high.please reply. thanks
Hi,

I would say you might wanna try Zerodha, I joined them a week back and the support they provide is great.

Also their pricing is the lowest as far as I know. you can check them out.. I will update on further feedback as i grow old with them.

Regards
FellowTrader

one ventura relationship agent told me following brokerage pattern.....

1000rs.
intraday-0.03%
delivery-0.30
option-35rs per lot
2000rs.
int.day-0.025
delivery-0.25%
options-35rs
5000rs-
intaday-0.025
delivery-0.17
and he given me another attractive option to chose 7500rs.plan+to input50000rs.for trading money at the time of accont opening and he will charge
intraday-0.01
delivery-0.10
option-35rs per lot.
so memebers pls kindly guide me.whether there is that advance system in ventura or he cheating me.i dont know about their branch he told me through phonecalls and email.
pls guide

Status
Not open for further replies.