Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear friend

I joined recently in ventura giving Rs.5000 as advance brokerage.

They are charging Rs. 35 per lot for one leg only.
If you take delivery they charge another 35 for selling it.

I am using India infoline also. They are charging Rs. 100 per lot. If you take delivery they charge Rs. 200 per lot.

The difference between ventura and IIFL is SPEED. Ventura shows the rates in the window some 30 seconds late. So what I am doing is - Watching market watch in IIFL ttadvance, giving orders in Ventura.

Nowadays I am avoiding trading in IIFL because of high brokerage.

I used to trade around 6 - 7 lots daily. In IIFL i have to give around Rs.700 as brokerage daily.

But in Ventura It comes around 200 to rs.250. I.e., I am saving Rs. 500 daily in brokerage itself.

Note : In IIFL if you buy one lot of option they deduct Rs.100 immediately. and If you sell that option same day they deduct another 100. (This 100 will be added next day only). So suppose you trade 7 lots per day ... They deduct 1400 immediately. So my margin amount comes down drastically.
But If I use ventura no deduction at all. The brokerage amount will be deducted next day only.

Note 2: I traded around 70 lots within 12 days of trading. Ventura has deducted Rs.2400. Had I traded this much in IIFL My brokerage loss would be Rs.7000+

Go for Zerodha... they are charging Rs 20 per leg....services are outstanding..

Dear friend

Last week ventura has reduced the brokerage from Rs.35 to Rs.25. They charge one leg only.

Thanks
There must be a rider, about so much advance brokerage etc. When they announced 35rs. brokerage, they did the same thing - their rep asked for 5000 advance brokerage.

oh,
I wanted to open trading account in ventura for intraday, but.....

the difference between ventura and IIFL is SPEED. Ventura shows the rates in the window some 30 seconds late. So what I am doing is - Watching market watch in IIFL ttadvance, giving orders in Ventura........by chataara

i cant open two accounts one to watch and one to trade.... now i am really:confused:

In sharekhan or FLIP or power indiabulls software, is it possible to view live streaming charts for multiple scripts? Which other software allows to do this?

don't hurry, follow these steps
1. ask about brokerage, never go for advanced brokerage
2. find out the nearest branch from your place.
3. don't open account from any franchise, only open account from a branch
<< opening an account from a franchise will give you trouble negotiating your brokerage>>
4. go to there office, access there software or trading platform. and take your time. coz, that is one thing you dont want to compromise on, broker will not help you, and you should not ask for his help. that platform is only tool at your hand.

:thumb: go for it

Status
Not open for further replies.