Chat room has been reopened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chatroom was started on experimental period of 1 month and that period is over ....so the chat room facility was closed.

During this trial period it was observed that few members did not follow good behaviour in the chatroom......this includes fighting,using abusive and insulting language,making personal criticism,advertising the tips giving services, using chatroom for soliciting clients .All this was very clear because each day chatroom proceedings were monitored by TJ administration and hence keeping chatroom open in present form was not desirable.

Considering the experience of this 1 month, the TJ Administration is working on new format of chatroom and the chatroom will be opened soon in a modified format with enough safeguards to firmly prevent/stop all the wrong doing which was happening in chatroom.

You will soon hear from TJ administration in this matter.....it is under active consideration.

Smart_trade

Last edited:
Chatroom was started on experimental period of 1 month and that period is over ....so the chat room facility was closed.

During this trial period it was observed that few members did not follow good behaviour in the chatroom......this includes fighting,using abusive and insulting language,making personal criticism,advertising the tips giving services, using chatroom for soliciting clients .All this was very clear because each day chatroom proceedings were monitored by TJ administration and hence keeping chatroom open in present form was not desirable.

Considering the experience of this 1 month, the TJ Administration is working on new format of chatroom and the chatroom will be opened soon in a modified format with enough safeguards to firmly prevent/stop all the wrong doing which was happening in chatroom.

You will soon here from TJ administration on this matter.....it is under active consideration.

Smart_trade
How do you know all this information? Smart trade

Why TJ admin is not giving answer to our question.He should at least tell us that will they reopen chatroom again or not? :annoyed:

@Shubham

Shant ho jaiye.
ST da is a moderator in this forum and a widely respected figure here in Tj. If he says its under consideration, then it would indeed be under consideration.He has taken time to reply to our queries. We can wait for the chat to reopen and am sure it will with some changes though as explained by STda. :) :thumb: :clapping:

You will soon here from TJ administration on this matter.....it is under active consideration.
Smart_trade
Thanks, ST. A public chat room by its very nature will have some rowdiness and undesirable activities, as happens in any public place. Of course some active controller will be needed, not only to control abusive language but also to prevent spamming/ disinformation / soliciting / poaching etc. These are inherent to internet chats.

But I am sure that the TJ admin can not deny that it was a huge huge hit and is a feature desired by many of the active members. I do hope that you will restart it soon.
How do you know all this information? Smart trade
Because he is a moderator, as mentioned under his id. A moderator is a part of the administration and i'm sure that traderji has authorised ST to speak on his behalf. So, please note that TJ has answered the members through ST.

Okay , Hope they'll open chat room again in near time. :clap: :clapping:

Thanks for the information ST... Appreciate you taking out time to reply to the member's queries... The only request from my side to TJ admin would be to reopen the chat room ASAP with all possible controls to arrest the abuse of this service. I was in my learning process through TJ Chat Room and although I have not stopped the process of reading and learning on my own, the avenue to get real time answers to certain queries has been taken away from me in the form of chat room not being available. Looking forward to being an active participant of TJ and its chatroom...

Thanks for institutionalising the idea of TJ and its chat room. This will definitely go a long way in helping me build a successful career as a Trader in the stock market. :thumb:

Cheers...

You will soon hear from TJ administration in this matter.....it is under active consideration.

Smart_trade

Traderji

Super Moderator
The Chat Room will be open shortly. However before we reopen the chat room we need members to volunteer as mods for these chat rooms.

In future we also plan to open more topic/subject specific chat rooms (in addition to the general chatroom) which will be run and moderated by their respective mods.

Those of you willing to moderate the chat room can PM me their details and/or specific ideas if any.

D

darkstar

super moderator mention that chat room will re opend but till i cant find option of chat room so i entered in the room. please do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.