Chat Room & Blog

rh6996

Is it possible to have a FREE 'personal' chat room just like we have Personal "BLOGS"?

If yes!, where do I look for it? What are the crieteria that are a must? Who gives this facility FREE ! Any specific link.
How much Tech expertise/Tech education is required to maintain and run a Chat Room?

Also which is the best Blogging site?

Can we have a Chat Room in a Blog?

Why did Traderji closed the chat room? Was it difficult to maintain and run it?

anup

Is it possible to have a FREE 'personal' chat room just like we have Personal "BLOGS"?

If yes!, where do I look for it? What are the crieteria that are a must? Who gives this facility FREE ! Any specific link.
How much Tech expertise/Tech education is required to maintain and run a Chat Room?

Also which is the best Blogging site?

Can we have a Chat Room in a Blog?

Why did Traderji closed the chat room? Was it difficult to maintain and run it?
RH, Kindly accept my appologies for not doing what i promissed.Unfortunately i was not able to add your excel in shared folder, The main problem with live chat room is someone has to monitor the chat content,So TJ might have removed it...For blogging there are many free blogging sites you can use anyone it doesnt make difference

rh6996

RH, Kindly accept my appologies for not doing what i promissed.Unfortunately i was not able to add your excel in shared folder, The main problem with live chat room is someone has to monitor the chat content,So TJ might have removed it...For blogging there are many free blogging sites you can use anyone it doesnt make difference
No problem.... in a way it was good! I did it myself hence learned something new!

Can we "add' a Chat room in our Blog?