Chat room has been reopened

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of you are agreed with suggestions given by me to trader ji admin.
I've already given these suggestions to admin Trader ji and they're already considering my suggestions.Now i want to know what our janta says.
My suggestions are:

1. It would be better if we can see chat room history atleast for 2-3 hours

In previous chat room design,we can't copy paste the material from external documents.We can copy paste only that material which has been already written in chat room.
Eg: If i want to copy paste anything from MS word document to chat room,then it can't be pasted in chatroom. But if i want to copy paste the material already written in chat room,then it can't be pasted in ms word.
Means the new chat room should support the normal copying & pasting .
Its important because ,if we have any query written in your forum or on any other thing,then we have to write it manually in chat room to get instant answer.

3. This is the most important point to think on.
There should be only 1 general chatroom because on average day there are only 5-15 peoples on chatroom.If they divided into 3-4 categories ,then there would be only 2-3 peoples in one chatroom Which will be very irriritating to the users because they'll not get replies of their queries,suuggestions,mkt. feelings etc. easily.They should have to ask their query or suggestion in every chatroom to get reply which would be very irritating for him and finally the efficiency and users of chat room would decrease drastically because it'll be of no use just a time waste.

aniz

Well, it seems to me like traffic is down after the chatroom closed and the activity during market hours has decreased a lot.. Chatroom needs to be opened again. Mod/ Admins please re-open the chatroom if possible.

Thanks

Has chatroom been blocked temporarily to disable the facility of changing nicks or it has been blocked permanently.Plse reply mod.

stock72

Yes, it has been closed temporarily to sort out certain issues. We will post a notification as soon as we reopen the chatroom.
I request to close it until guys got some maturity ... as of now IMO it is of no use .....
Or otherwise the entry can be restricted.

D

darkstar

now chat room is again close . why it is so ?. one more thing i wanna to be considered that copy , paste facility all we need . in any chat forum has no facility of copy paste it is like super car without super brakes. without super brakes we can't use all speed all limitation .

I request to close it until guys got some maturity ... as of now IMO it is of no use .....
Or otherwise the entry can be restricted.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
but what we have done stock72 . Didn't we accept the sg sir's order. He said don't change nick during mkt. hrs then we didn'tr change the nick.Since after mkt. hours changing nick was allowed thus we changed our nick.Wt's wrong i n this?
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.