Challenge of Trading crudeM with 4k for 30 trading days!!

rjshem

For 4k, only 2 lots possible using mis. For more than that co has to be used. It does not give flexibility so will not use it.
Start with one lot only try to make 150 to 200 points consistently .then only start compounding lots one by one step by step. Compounding with profits is the best way to grow. Try growing it to 8 k that should be ur immediate goal.everytime u double ur capital u can add a lot .will write more on this later if u grow it to 8k so now get it to 8k lets go all the best.if possible try stick to one or two high probable setups only backtest it well in ami to fully understand it.also try restricting ur trades to 2 trades max per day.ippudininchi nee gelupu nee sethullone.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Best of luck. Trading hours ?

Will you trade after equity market gets closed?
Thanks.

will not trade Equity markets. As of now for this challenge will fix crude only. So will trade from 10.30 onwards.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Sirji,Looks like You just shared Holygrail to Viju :lol:
Yes bro, I got the holy grail.

Challenging myself publicly putting aside my ego as there is some risk of failure.

Honestly speaking marimuthu ji is an inspiration. Last time he invited many people to trade with him..:D

Here I am not asking anyone to trade with me, though I will try my best to post charts within 3 minutes of Taking the trade.

I think posting realtime charts is not against the rules of forum.

vagar11

Yes bro, I got the holy grail.

Challenging myself publicly putting aside my ego as there is some risk of failure.

Honestly speaking marimuthu ji is an inspiration. Last time he invited many people to trade with him..:D

Here I am not asking anyone to trade with me, though I will try my best to post charts within 3 minutes of Taking the trade.

I think posting realtime charts is not against the rules of forum.
Trading karte waqt sirf trading pe dhyan do... posting ka baad me dekte rehna..