calloptionputoption.com tips-My feedback and review

TraderRavi

low risk profile
My mistake I did not search for review and even after seeing no detail of advisers, bliendly trusted their history. Thanks to your analysis I will be leaving them with loss of only Rs 5800, that I paid as subscription.:(
never subscribe to these chors.....:mad:

I am another victim .How I really wish I read this thread before subscribing to that fraudster website?

Just because the ad appeared on EconomicTimes website and moneycontrol. com website, I assumed that it should be genuine . In the last 2 weeks , he has sent some recommendations sporadically and in a haphazard manner . There are no reply to email.. Guys please be careful... This is a really fraudster website...

Email #1

Hello,
Iam terribly upset by your callous attitiude . let us recall the events that happened So far

Apr 29th : I called you @ 12 noon to enquire that i have not received any sms on recommendations, you literally screamed on my face saying there is no need to call you.

Apr 30th : i have not received any sms on recommendations for that day until 1 pm. So I called you again to enquire for which you replied that there is a problem with SMS server on your end . When I demanded that atleast they should have informed by email about this problem ., I got a pathetic reply ...that is not possible and it is our duty to call and check. When I told your respone is literally upsetting, you sarcastically told "thanks for the suggestion... will let know if there are no alerts issued for that day "

May 2nd: There is no SMS today as well.. When I called you , you coolly told there is no SMS sent and simply cut me off with no explanation whatsoever

I really regret signing up for your service . I assumed that since your ad appeared with Economictimes/moneycontrol website, that you should be a "dignified" businesss person . Just 3 days instances proves otherwise.

Hope you understand the frusturation of your client and change your attitude and provide the service that I subscribed to without fail

Otherwise , please refund the full amount.

With Regards

SankaraNarayana

EMAL 2:
SankaraNarayanan Nagalingam <[email protected]>
May 9 (2 days ago)

to Calloptionputo.
I subscribed on Apr 26 Almost 2 weeks is gone... [50% of the subscription period is gone]

1.Today I didn't receive any alerts as well , Nor was there any intimation about whether we will receive any alerts or not.
2.There was no discipline or standard in the recommendations that are being sent so far
3.The recommendations you had sporadically sent so far were very ambiguous.

It is highly unethical /unprofessional on your part .

I didn't benefit even by a single paisa so far from your recommendations [honestly it is really painful] ..The most concern is 50% of the period is gone Now that being said , I expect as a professional you

would extend the subscription by 15 more days for free of charge
would provide the "promised " service ethically for the rest of period

hope you would agree and appreciate your postive response

with regards
Sankaranarayanan N

I was also cheated by these frauds..once i had subscribed to their tips by paying 3000/month..i received only 2 calls and out of which was one msg was not a tip at all..jst price levels..then after that i have not got any more msgs..so i called them directly..then one guy attended the call nd said that "don't disturb us..we dont know who are you.." like dis...so guys never go for calloptionputoption.com, in fact any similar site for tips..better try to learn by urself...that s the best way....:thumb:

I was also cheated by these frauds..once i had subscribed to their tips by paying 3000/month..i received only 2 calls and out of which was one msg was not a tip at all..jst price levels..then after that i have not got any more msgs..so i called them directly..then one guy attended the call nd said that "don't disturb us..we dont know who are you.." like dis...so guys never go for calloptionputoption.com, in fact any similar site for tips..better try to learn by urself...that s the best way....:thumb:
OMG such blatant fraud and cheating...:(:annoyed:

ST

Rish

I am another victim .How I really wish I read this thread before subscribing to that fraudster website?

Just because the ad appeared on EconomicTimes website and moneycontrol. com website, I assumed that it should be genuine . In the last 2 weeks , he has sent some recommendations sporadically and in a haphazard manner . There are no reply to email.. Guys please be careful... This is a really fraudster website...

Email #1

Hello,
Iam terribly upset by your callous attitiude . let us recall the events that happened So far

Apr 29th : I called you @ 12 noon to enquire that i have not received any sms on recommendations, you literally screamed on my face saying there is no need to call you.

Apr 30th : i have not received any sms on recommendations for that day until 1 pm. So I called you again to enquire for which you replied that there is a problem with SMS server on your end . When I demanded that atleast they should have informed by email about this problem ., I got a pathetic reply ...that is not possible and it is our duty to call and check. When I told your respone is literally upsetting, you sarcastically told "thanks for the suggestion... will let know if there are no alerts issued for that day "

May 2nd: There is no SMS today as well.. When I called you , you coolly told there is no SMS sent and simply cut me off with no explanation whatsoever

I really regret signing up for your service . I assumed that since your ad appeared with Economictimes/moneycontrol website, that you should be a "dignified" businesss person . Just 3 days instances proves otherwise.

Hope you understand the frusturation of your client and change your attitude and provide the service that I subscribed to without fail

Otherwise , please refund the full amount.

With Regards

SankaraNarayana

EMAL 2:
SankaraNarayanan Nagalingam <[email protected]>
May 9 (2 days ago)

to Calloptionputo.
I subscribed on Apr 26 Almost 2 weeks is gone... [50% of the subscription period is gone]

1.Today I didn't receive any alerts as well , Nor was there any intimation about whether we will receive any alerts or not.
2.There was no discipline or standard in the recommendations that are being sent so far
3.The recommendations you had sporadically sent so far were very ambiguous.

It is highly unethical /unprofessional on your part .

I didn't benefit even by a single paisa so far from your recommendations [honestly it is really painful] ..The most concern is 50% of the period is gone Now that being said , I expect as a professional you

would extend the subscription by 15 more days for free of charge
would provide the "promised " service ethically for the rest of period

hope you would agree and appreciate your postive response

with regards
Sankaranarayanan N

Very sad and real cheating.

My view, don't go by any advertisement, let it be in Economic Times / Moneycontrol or etc......, nobody is honest on others money. They are running there business publishing this kind of advt.. for money.

Just be aware of this kind of Advt..