calloptionputoption.com tips-My feedback and review

Man, thanks a lot. I was about to try this calloptionputoption.com Now I know they are nothing but SCAM. Being a rookie in options, I got inspired by the articles they wrote. Are there any other reliable brokers that you would suggest?

rkkarnani

Friends this is not about this one particular site, maximum sites giving such Tips just survive on making " a lot of fool once "!! And they have enough of our tribe willing to be duped!!! A very few rare once are turthful and transparent.
These sites survive on the "lies" they circulate!!! So it is better to "learn to fish" than taking "fish caught by others".... u are sure to get the rotten ones!!

My mistake I did not search for review and even after seeing no detail of advisers, bliendly trusted their history. Thanks to your analysis I will be leaving them with loss of only Rs 5800, that I paid as subscription.:(

sridhar

Over the past 2 years we have tried out 1 month subscriptions for quite a few "Day Trading Tips" sites. We only were doing paper trades to confirm whether they were consistently performing. All, save one, of them were failing from the start.

My impression is that these so called professional tipsters are actually one/two man shows who have put in a good sms messaging system. With some of them I got a feeling that they are tied up with some large operator & are setting us up as sacrificial lambs.

Only one site was fairly ok. However it was a one man show & he would not readily accept that some of his stratergies were wrong. Also I could see no point in sitting before the computer, making 7-8 trades & walking away with 5-10 Nifty points gain max.

The only advantage was that we were able to glean a lot of info on the way, which we combined with SH's 315 system to create our own stratergies. Works like a charm for 5-10% returns per month.

I am now turning back to some intraday trading with options to see if that can be profitable.

In stock market, no one can give 100% correct prediction. In fact tips providers are more dangerous characters in this trading world. In fact, one can learn some TA and have some reliable system in association with experts in traderji.com to make some beginning in trading.
Otherwise, he/she is bound to lose hard earned money.

megapixel

If you guys looking for any follower then try Ambareesh Baliga [ET Now] . This guy has 25 yrs experience ... independent analyst and views are sensible....go through his views on moneycontrol.

I'm not advocating to anybody ....however this guy is different than other analysts ......I am not following anybody though ....I do myself. ....I manage my own money....profit by own skill ...loose by own mistakes....love to learn from mistakes.