Building Up A Portfolio At A 7000 Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Narendra,

Welspun Gujarat - I think you can buy in small quantities. Add more on declines.
Jupiter Bio - I think it should now find support at the 160 odd level. This counter is yet to reinvent itself.

Again, as I mentioned, I am expecting a correction despite the entire global markets being strong.

I think it is time to be cautious. I have also exited Suzlon today and will wait to buy them back.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik
Thanks for the response Supratik.
So, at price do you want to re-enter Suzlon?

If you sense a correction, then it is good to quit Jupitor now and re-enter later, right?

Thanks,
Narendra

jatayoo

Narendra,

Welspun Gujarat - I think you can buy in small quantities. Add more on declines.
Jupiter Bio - I think it should now find support at the 160 odd level. This counter is yet to reinvent itself.

Again, as I mentioned, I am expecting a correction despite the entire global markets being strong.

I think it is time to be cautious. I have also exited Suzlon today and will wait to buy them back.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik
---------------------------------------------
hi all
do not forget to examine two more steady and good co's with promise
1 Liberty shoes.
2 IFCI.

jatayoo

Hi,

Has anybody looked at the charts of EduComp?
Is it good time to buy or should we wait for a correction?

Thanks,
Narendra
-------------------------------------------
hi
i'll trust it for 3 to 5 sessions at a time.Mkt appetite is strong but it has really run up Mt Everest.

jatayoo

One can have a look at Guj NRe Coke for quick short term gains.
HI,
The co has changed it's profile.From just met coke it is now a mining buisness as well, and has assets of some of the finest coal in Australia.
It is highly investor friendly.
I'll enter at dips of 2x standard deviations for the long term of 2/3 yrs.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.