Building Up A Portfolio At A 7000 Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

diosys

any views on Financial Technology.....I have not had one recommendation on this counter from any brokerage but have held on to it since Rs 1600 level....

What to do now....it is at 2710!!!

Diosys - Not much an idea on that.

Hi ALL,

The next tip is on Infosys Technologies. The stock is going cheap. The PE has fallen and considerably. Pick up the counter for medium-long term.
The risk lies only in the fact of the dollar depriciation.
This although would hurt margins but would not be that bad as has been expected.

CMP 1950 - Target 2700 over 12 months time.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Hi All,

I found a good link. Hope this is useful.

http://www.stockq.org/world-market-indices.php

The markets were close to the support level of 13800. This is the first check point as was expected.
Although some buying was seen in the later half with RIL and ONGC posting gains, I believe there is still some arena left on the downside.

We have already closed some long positions (partially) and sitting on cash.

Reliance has outperformed the broader index with the KG Basin news coming in along with the fact that the refineries margins are at the peak. It is important to note here that these factors have already been well built and factored in the counter.

I am still bearish on the market.
Above all the risk and reward ratio on the upside is higer than that on the downside. My advice is to go short on upswings.

Trade with caution and try to hedge.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Hi All,

I found a good link. Hope this is useful.

http://www.stockq.org/world-market-indices.php

The markets were close to the support level of 13800. This is the first check point as was expected.
Although some buying was seen in the later half with RIL and ONGC posting gains, I believe there is still some arena left on the downside.

We have already closed some long positions (partially) and sitting on cash.

Reliance has outperformed the broader index with the KG Basin news coming in along with the fact that the refineries margins are at the peak. It is important to note here that these factors have already been well built and factored in the counter.

I am still bearish on the market.
Above all the risk and reward ratio on the upside is higer than that on the downside. My advice is to go short on upswings.

Trade with caution and try to hedge.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik
Thanks for the link and suggestions Supratik.

-Narendra

Hi All,

The next tip is on MICO. Currently priced at 4660. Buy from short-medium-long term perpective.
Buy in small quantity and accumulate on declines at 4350-4400.
Target will be intimidated.

There is a broker’s recommendation on Shasun Chemicals with a short term target of 153-160.

Disclaimer : I personally hold both the above stocks in my portfolio.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Dear All

I am new to forum. Can some body advise me on the prospects of
NIRMA LTD
BIRLA CORPORATION
MIRZA TANNER
SATYAM COMPUTERS
INDRAPRASTHA GAS
INFOSYS
SYNDICATE BANK
GRASIM
GAIL

I AM HOLDING THESE IN SMALL QUANTITIES. SHOULD I HOLD ON OR SELL AT CURRENT PRISES

Narendra,

Welspun Gujarat - I think you can buy in small quantities. Add more on declines.
Jupiter Bio - I think it should now find support at the 160 odd level. This counter is yet to reinvent itself.

Again, as I mentioned, I am expecting a correction despite the entire global markets being strong.

I think it is time to be cautious. I have also exited Suzlon today and will wait to buy them back.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Status
Not open for further replies.