Brainstorming on trading topics

mohan.sic

the 10 lakhs on June expiry is to say I made even 10 lakhs in single day but it will not hold in our pocket as these like gambling .( it is infarct a reply to some one comment in other thread who posted some stuff related to that )
there are other trades using some other trade plans includes selling options too which is my regular thing.
I beg time till Nov not based on profits/loss balance. let me too wait for the future to unfold to share with you.
Boss, that was the example i took from your trading just to set the context. If you have different ideas then you must ask specific questions like,
How successful are positional traders, Intra day traders, Option buyers, Option sellers, Arbitrage traders, there are may different ways...right ? If your query is specific and pointed, it will be easy to answer, else one can only give general opinions. Anyway i think this discussion is directionless when you are in testing phase till Nov.
All the Best to you.:up:

Riskyman

I am a long time member of TJ so I new who are successful traders here. Few traders like ST learn quickly from their mistakes and become successful early in their learning curve , others take 5 years , 10 years or even more :oo
You been here a long time. How many people have you seen that are successful? Do you have a count?
Lets say 10?20?30?40?

sumosanammain

You been here a long time. How many people have you seen that are successful? Do you have a count?
Lets say 10?20?30?40?
So, if he says he knows just 2 people, are you going to give up? And if he says he knows a secret cult of 600 people who meet every month and are super successful, will you stick around for a few more years?

Success is sometimes just around the corner.

I was successful at trading in my eyes, making money but according to society, I was not successful. SO, was I successful or not?

Riskyman

So, if he says he knows just 2 people, are you going to give up? And if he says he knows a secret cult of 600 people who meet every month and are super successful, will you stick around for a few more years?

Success is sometimes just around the corner.

I was successful at trading in my eyes, making money but according to society, I was not successful. SO, was I successful or not?
Sumo bhai, aap tho mujh pe tut pad gaye.
Im just making a conversation. Asked him that question coz he said he knew some people.
Btw, You are reading too much of my post.:)

Last edited:

sumosanammain

Sumo bhai, aap tho mujh pe tut pad gaye.
Im just making a conversation. Asked him that question coz he said he knew some people.
Btw, You are reading too much of my post.:)
Arrebhai, I am also asking a question... Nothing sarcastic in my post. I am very sensitive to how people may perceive my posts, and always use language that should not hurt anyone.

Riskyman

Arrebhai, I am also asking a question... Nothing sarcastic in my post. I am very sensitive to how people may perceive my posts, and always use language that should not hurt anyone.
In that case, what was the purpose of asking me whether i will give up or if i will stick around for a few more years?:confusedd: