best way to trade broker/indiabulls/icicidirect

In june 2006, When I got my account statement of Oct’2006, I found out a debit of Rs. 14022.00 (approx.), when I enquired about it to my relationship manager of indiabulls, he told me that he invested this money in Futures & Options on 18/10/2006 in OPTSTK RELIANCE 26-OCT-06 1230 CA (Contract note attached) which got expired by itself on 26/10/2006 and all my money became zero. I asked him that how can he do this without my permission and I will complaint against him in Indiabulls. He said that he cannot do anything and he already left the job of indiabulls. So, I met the office head of my account branch i.e. vashi, Mumbai and the office head told me that indiabulls cannot do anything as the person responsible has already left the job but he will look in the matter and will find some solution to it. When approx. four months gone and nothing happened, I filed my complaint on the registered email id of indiabulls i.e. [email protected] about the same and I got the reply that they are looking in the matter. Then in approx. every six months I keep filing my complaint and always got the same reply that they are still looking in the matter. When I was not getting any positive response from indiabulls, then I search for higher authority and I found out that SEBI is the only alternative as it deals with these type of complaints. I also look for consumer forum also but found out that every complaint related to market dealt by SEBI only so didn’t opted for consumer forum. I filed my complaint in SEBI twice in the year 2009 by registering my complaint from their website but no one responded or entertained my complaint from SEBI. I again start filing my complaint on the registered email id of indiabulls.When the scores.gov.in comes into existence, I tried my indiabulls complaint through scores.gov.in and I am very happy to say that scores.gov.in starts taking action in the matter. The launch of scores.gov.in is the best step in the financial market of India. They really listens. Now, from eight years I am fighting for my hard earned money but still got nothing. My case is under process in NSE with ref. no. NSE/ISC/2013/ 1307280875601322 (for proof) and I bet that I will never leave the culprit to go away so easily. I am proud to say that I am fighting from 8 years and found no support in my great country’s legal structure. To prove me as investor of indiabulls, My dmat a/c of indiabulls is DP ID 12029900, CLIENT ID 02957690 & online client ID is 289169.