best way to trade broker/indiabulls/icicidirect

Dear Sir,
Plz visit on www.16anna.com
I am sure you will find all solutions
Regards

nitin_guess said:
sir iam impressed beyond words. ur insight to all of this is just amazing .please help me decide which one shld i choose among india bull/ icic direct / 5paisa/sharekhan.

my main usage will be day trading. nothing heavy but descent amount . say abt 3lac perday types and short term trading max 30 day waiting types.

esanthosh has strongly discouraged icicidirect which seems justified,<slow terminal/not suitable for day trading/high brokage>

my criteria is 1> brokage 2> ease of use vis interface.

personally i hv seen indiabull and its fast n good no clue abt 5paisa. whts the differnce in their brokage as that is a important factor for me.

i dont mind paying advance for brokage as i wld be trading on an avg of 3 lac per day.

plzplzplzplzpl advice . iam seriously looking forward to your word.

does any of theese providr hv option for offline order.
please reply

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]can any one send comparative brokerage & annual servicing charges of icici direct, indiabulls, sharekhan, 5paise, geijit, reliance money[/COLOR]

Icici is good for those who trade in large volumes of f and o. Their brokerage is .015 plus stt etc as applicable. but the turnover is to be over rs 20 crore per month. If ur trade volume is good, they will provide u direct link which very fast and you can see the realtime quotes etc.Rs 1500/- plus stt for one crore turnover but for cash it is little bit expensive. u can visit icicidirect.com site ancd check everything

For God sake do not open in icicidirect..higest brokerages and worst service...If you can not buy and sell when you nees them..what is the use of the site..The site is cabable of making you bankrupt...Avoide ..at anycost.

ranj_2k

In my opinion ICICIdirect brokerages are highest in all segments. Nowadays site is not working properly. You can never reach to their teleorder booking officer. This portal is useful for long term investor who are also largely invest in MF, IPO, etc. It is not for frequent or day traders.

I am having account with SBI and would like to choose SBICAPSEC as my broker and have online trading account with them. Does any one has esperience with SBICAPSEC ? I shall be thankful if nay one can share his experience with SBICAPSEC.
ajmer66