best way to trade broker/indiabulls/icicidirect

:eek: hey
just spoke to 5paisa . com guy hes giving me intraday at0.03% per leg and delivery at .25% . and credit of 8 times my account

but not sure about the service . please advice
i plan 2 do min montly intraday of 50lacs......shld i try 2 bargain with india-bull guy as well?????????????

as i hv a good trading buisness..plz advice

but here i hv 2 pay 8800<inc 10% service charge> in advance which wld be adjusted as their brokage

nitin_guess,

I suggest you check out both 5Paisa.com and IndiaBulls.

1) I suggest that you search this forum + mouthshut.com for problems faced by people with both brokerages. Because at the end of the day, it is not what they advertise/show on paper, the real deal is service.

2) I guess 5Paisa.com charges less brokerage than most. However, you have to shell out either Rs. 799/- per month under the monthly plan [or] Rs. 7,999/- under the annual plan. Over and above it, Rs. 500/- will be the registration charges and you will need to maintain a min. Margin amount of Rs. 5,000/-. If you choose the annual plan, you will have to initially pay Rs. 13,500/-

3) I don't think IndiaBulls has a limit on minimum margin amount. You have to pay Rs. 250/- for registration, Rs. 750/- for Power IndiaBulls software activation. I have no idea about the Intra-day brokerage.

4) Unlike I-Direct, which will not negotiate brokerages, I-Bulls and 5Paisa.com brokerage rates are negotiable. If you give them the size of your trading volume per month before hand, they will give you better deals.

Hello nitin_guess,eSantosh and sh50,
Esantosh has already discussed significantly regarding the pros and cons of chosing broker terminals.I will just to give a bitmore fillers.
I personally have a demat account in both ICICI-derect and Indiabulls.
The PowerIndiaBulls software is really fabulous.The eeffective brokerage(considering all Taxes) for Indiabulls is .644% for delivery based and .1357% for intraday trading.
For Indiabulls,Online transfer of funds is possible from ICICI bank,HDFC and UTI.
With ICICI accout(which I hve) online transfer of funds from ICICI to Indiabulls Securities is possible but not viceversa.Best to have an HDFC account, where online transfer of funds both ways is possible.
Moreover the exposure given(extra money given for trading) is also on the higher side(Better not to avail it much
unless quiet sure of ur trade,asthe interest charged is slightly less than 2%per month,ie, around 22%approx)
As per PowerIndiaBulls software it is superb. Probly u wont even requireMetastock for Chart analysis(Ihve personally not used Metastock,though heard about it a lot).

Plz,let me know,how secure is 5paisa.Also online transferof funds is possible or not.
When I would require money to withdraw, how fast they are ready to pay offline(through cheques)
One word of caution. While travelling to Baisnavdevi,I met the Vice President of Karvey Consultencies.He gave me a suggestion to stay away from Indiabulls(problaly they have bad loans in themarket,do not know how true it is)He suggested KotakSecurities as the best in the market.Can somebody give information about Kotak Securities?
Nothing more to share.Wishing happy tading for all.----joy_mitali

For this week market will be rangebound and not all brokers can help you much
in a volatile market of these days,would suggest you trade with caution and fast entry and fast exit with some minimum profit.

nitin_guess said:
with broker < no offence please excuse me just being frank> the transparency is not there. at the back of yr mind u dont know wht exact price did he sell or buy???

which one would u recoomend for day trading/short-term as i have to decide till date was trading on my cousins account with his broker.

please advice

should i stick to a broker/ get a login with india bulls< heard they hv a very stable platform / or iccidirect or sharekhan????
please people suggest me with yr pro's- cons

iam delhi based

looking forward to yr replies

we can have a poll on this too ..amazing topic please reply

for somebody who is trading 3lacs/day,look at kotak street .there is a scheme in which u pay monthly brokerage of 999rupees.system is good.i have been using it for 1year.i use it for futures trading. watchdog

i suppose indiabulls is a better option with their powerbull software which is almost realtrime screen and with a lot of features like trend curve etc

I have been using HDFCSEC for online trading. I don't find any difficulty in it. Also if you are not online you can trade through toll free phone also. I have heard that after 15 th of april 05 they are going yo start BSE as well as IPO trading also. Any comments...

Hello Friends!,
I have some informatios to share,While comparing ICICI direct and India bulls there are some thing good in both sides.
the Brokerege I pay to both of them is:

ICICI => For Delivery 0.93 for buy and sel (including all tax)
ICICI => For Intra 0.11 for buy and 0.13 for sell (including all tax)
Hidden:: No hidden charge there, open to all.

IndiaBulls=> For Delivery 0.56 for buy and sel (including all tax)
IndiaBulls=> For Intra 0.20 for buy and 0.20 for sell (including all tax)
Hidden Charge:: Many hidden charges are there, They initially tell us only the brokegg as Delivey is 0.4 and intra is 0.05 then comes the gian thing like
1. Transcation charge 0.01
2. Trunover transcaton charde is 0.01
3. Service charge (10% + 2% chess)
4. Stamp duty charge. 25 to 180 base on the transaction.

****So it is clearly showing that Delivery trade is best in India bulls and Intraday trading is best in ICICI.

For any other qtns, Mail me. [email protected]