Best real time data provider in India

Best real time data provider in India

• Total voters
Try data feeds from Neotrade Analytics (they claim to be authorized real time data provider of NSE). They support FNO and currency data feeds to amibroker and price affordable as well.

Currently using their trial version, looks good.

Who gives the tick by tick data feed with following information of every tick:

For futures and Options

1. Last traded price
2. Market Depth (20 minimum)
3. Traded Volume
4. OI (Tick by tick change in OI)
5. Code number of account holders (Both Buyer and Seller) who did the last trade :p (DP in case of via broker , FII , DIs ,HNI , etc ...) 5th is very important :D AS I GUESS this information is available in the NSE server and not sure if only some people (Special) have access to this ....

Who gives the tick by tick data feed with following information of every tick:

For futures and Options

1. Last traded price
2. Market Depth (20 minimum)
3. Traded Volume
4. OI (Tick by tick change in OI)
5. Code number of account holders (Both Buyer and Seller) who did the last trade :p (DP in case of via broker , FII , DIs ,HNI , etc ...) 5th is very important :D AS I GUESS this information is available in the NSE server and not sure if only some people (Special) have access to this ....
Pls contact Mr. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala.Itna sab kuch to woh hi bata sakta hai:lol::rofl:

Dear Trade2learn,

The joke was nice , but my question was a serious one ...something to ponder who really has this information, because retail traders dont have ...

Rakesh Jhunjhunwala wont be working on day to day Futures and options ..

Regards

pls, don't expend extra money for data feeding.....here are some excellent gentleman like RAMDAS,JOSH1,YUSI and many more.....follow them and get some amazing applications.......
tried Nothing is free in this world lol
Yusi needs gifts

Josh1 mthod is good but too hard neevr worked on my pc

Ramdas ...mhm lets me search ty

There are some important authorised data providers in market

1. Global data feeds :
reliable, supports different tools but really highly priced
FNO = 21,225rs per year
Currency = 19,225 per year.

2. Neotrade Analytics :
New player in market, reliable, affordable supports Amibroker
FNO = 9,600rs per year
Currency = 6000rs per year
FNO + Currency = 15,450 per year

3. Icharts
Reliable player, they have website based charting
FNO = 900rs per month
Currency = 750rs per month

There are some important authorised data providers in market

2. Neotrade Analytics :
New player in market, reliable, affordable supports Amibroker
FNO = 9,600rs per year
Currency = 6000rs per year
FNO + Currency = 15,450 per year
Neotrade not working on xp or they can't solve the problem, service very slow.
Then data speed???????????????:sos::fatigue::gun2:

Neotrade not working on xp or they can't solve the problem, service very slow.
Then data speed???????????????:sos::fatigue::gun2:

I tried on 2 computers - one with XP (before they documented on website about their product not working on XP - on 18th Jan) and another with Windows7-64bit. It never worked in XP - even though their support gave some additional files. After that, they mentioned on their site that they do not support XP :mad:

In Windows7, AmiBroker login is successful but the moment symbol is added, AmiBroker crashes and crash recovery screen of AmiBroker is shown. Tried several times and even with cold reboot. But AmiBroker crashes the moment new symbol is added.

Another friend of mine confirmed that he too is getting AmiBroker Crash Recovery Screen in Windows7 - 32bit. :(

If XP and Windows7 are not supported, what else is supported :confused::confused: . Am I missing something ??:confused: