Best real time data provider in India

Best real time data provider in India

• Total voters
Who is the best service provide for real time data feed of stocks and futures interms of the following.

1) Reliability (Data reliability as well as system reliability)
2) Less delay.
3) Service charge
4) Compatibility (With Charting softwares like Amibroker, Metastock etc)
5) Backfill
6) Customer support

Last edited:

ash.paul

try esignal from esignal.com, provides quality datafeed and a good charting tool, data also works well with thirdparty software if you need high-end technical analysis and customization etc. And ofcourse if your skilled in java/ java script you can do more

AceX

try esignal from esignal.com, provides quality datafeed and a good charting tool, data also works well with thirdparty software if you need high-end technical analysis and customization etc. And ofcourse if your skilled in java/ java script you can do more

how much does esignal subscription cost?

Just curiosity..

Hold on, dont kill me with astronomical numbers... I have magnaarithmophobia [go figure!]:D

AceX

VJAY

eSignal cost - $125 + Real Time fee for NSE $2

If pay one year subscription then it comes around $97 per month
is the charge is same for futures data(intraday) alsoRegards
VJAY

Hello,
TRUEDATAINDIA, when checked for subscription with them, checked two versions did not work on my machine - which is one of the latest configurations - ASKED ME TO CHANGE MY MACHINE - WHICH IS THE FUNNIEST THING I EVER HEARD....
Friends, any other reliable and cheap data provider - who can give a minute by minute Open / High / Low / Close....
Alternatively, has any one developed any script to import data from QuoteTracker to Metastock PRO 10? QT is a free utility and I've found that to the most reliable. But, I'm not sure as to how to import the minute by minute OHLC.
Awaiting reply from EXPERTS...
Warm regards...rbhapkar