Best real time data provider in India

Best real time data provider in India

• Total voters
Hi all a simple question

is it possible to run two realtime feeds Equity and commodity from different vendors all together at one location of amibroker.

Any body using two different feeds.

Please give your views.

Thanks

Hi all a simple question

is it possible to run two realtime feeds Equity and commodity from different vendors all together at one location of amibroker.

Please give your views.

Thanks
No, I dont think so, as it would start conflicting each other and software might get double data entries.

Hi all a simple question

Please give your views.

Thanks
s,it 's possible to run two realtime feeds (equity/comm..) from ur own trading terminal to amibroker/metastock simultaneously..without any inter...
u can check and get http://www.aamaadmisoftware.com/services/
its multi thread software...
happy trading..

aamaadmisoftware is the best
Hi,

How many symbols one can open in amibroker with this and do one receive tick by tick data for charting.

And if possible can anyone suggest a data feed service provider who provides tick by tick data without delay 1-2 seconds delay is ok but too much delay spoils the trading setup as that can bring confusion when market is volatile or in a fast changing mode.

Thanks

rajin90

yes i tried to contact manshi support several times via email but no reply ever received
2 times did live chat with them for a few minutes and they ended the chat abruptly
i am also looking for data feed in reasonable price

yes i tried to contact manshi support several times via email but no reply ever received
2 times did live chat with them for a few minutes and they ended the chat abruptly
i am also looking for data feed in reasonable price
i also faced same problem. even their data has missing some ticks. so ur system repaints signals. i took investbulls but their software takes too much time to open and they have only above 5 min data. now i am using josh excel utility and its great have no problem so far. data is faster than manshi. serch for josh excel in this forum .