Best real time data provider in India

Best real time data provider in India

• Total voters
Problem with TDI is that they dont reply. I tried to get a demo. Never recived the password. I mailed them for the password. It is been 10 days since then. :lol:

Who is the best service provide for real time data feed of stocks and futures interms of the following.

1) Reliability (Data reliability as well as system reliability)
2) Less delay.
3) Service charge
4) Compatibility (With Charting softwares like Amibroker, Metastock etc)
5) Backfill
6) Customer support
In my experience StockLiveData is the best real time data provider, for a small trader like me.

fxgood

Who is the best service provide for real time data feed of stocks and futures interms of the following.

1) Reliability (Data reliability as well as system reliability)
2) Less delay.
3) Service charge
4) Compatibility (With Charting softwares like Amibroker, Metastock etc)
5) Backfill
6) Customer support
Try fxcentral.net/charts (MT 4 based and MT 5 based )

Thakns for this valuable post.That may increase your business also or it may increase your reputation .
But I took feedback of your data quality from my friends in Kolkata.They told "tamal_esignalindia" may be a fake id but facts about your data is 100% true.

Then I tallk to your main office with Mr. Tiwari (Who provide you data),he also agree with me regarding that fact.

So,Please don't misguide any member of this forum.That is my humble request.

Take care.

Bye,

Dil_To_Pagal_hai
Wow.... Great research I must say:clapping:.

Pagal ji, for how many data vendors u did such deep findings.:thumb:. I mean how many traders realy bothered to know who are the back office software people?? only insiders and rival companies do keep such informations. You are not an insider I presume then..... Anyway, I leave it to the members to decide.

One more thing to add, unlike many vendors, we are probably the least discussed vendor here and we stepped in just to answer the smear campaign carried out against us by the unscrupulous member assuming a fake identity. We respect the rules of the forum and do not propagate to attract business.

Finally, why don't let the members decide whether our data is good or bad? After all, Trial is free....

saikatdg

PS: Plz carry on the research...:)

Last edited:

kaly422000

but fact is that , wheather u r (esignalindia) good or not but i noticed that venders from kolkata for realtime data which mainly feed metastock fixed their prices in unrealistic level . they dont have the idea how they will be gradualy isolated from this busness.

i think this poll is being rigged :)

but fact is that , wheather u r (esignalindia) good or not but i noticed that venders from kolkata for realtime data which mainly feed metastock fixed their prices in unrealistic level . they dont have the idea how they will be gradualy isolated from this busness.
We appreciate ur suggestion, sir.

Last edited: