Best real time data provider in India

Best real time data provider in India

• Total voters
u can try one data feeder which just cost Rs 125/- monthly ....1 year 1500/- its called magikdatlite....:clap:

how much does esignal subscription cost?

Just curiosity..

Hold on, dont kill me with astronomical numbers... I have magnaarithmophobia [go figure!]:D

AceX

I have been using Market Data Provider for over a year now. The product has improved immensely. and they keep on adding features. And the support team is excellent.

Hi,
Recently i used one software for realtime data.Name of that softwre is iTrax.

There is no delay in data.They are providing it on Metastock broadcast version.

Bye

Yogesh

Sir,
I am confessing here that our data have some problem.Actually data is not showing the exact High and Low .And also not showing exact Opening of the bar.

Thanks for those clients who are continuing with me .

Bye

Tamal Dasgupta
Sir,

Thanks for your confession.I used ur data .And that time I told you over phone that there is some problem with high and low and also in opening price.

We have a software organisaton.If you need any help , please contact me.

Bye,
Yogesh

sir,
I am confessing here that our data have some problem.actually data is not showing the exact high and low .and also not showing exact opening of the bar.

Bye

Tamal Dasgupta

Actually i am a distributor of data. I am taking that software from other person.name of that person is mr.abhay.

So,this is not possible for me to solve that open high low problem.
I already informed mr.abhay regarding that problem.but i am not getting any response from him.

I believe u understand my position.

Thanks

Tamal Dasgupta -esignalindia

THANKS FOR YOUR HONEST CONFESSION
:clapping:

Last edited:

fxgood

I don't see this problem with their version 5 now, and with version 4 the major issue i felt is lack of Indian time zone, were server are set at offset of 30 mins, which i think is causing the different high low for same bars when you are comparing them with Indian time zone based charts, if you compare open, high, low and close of the day you can see it don't differs.

Right now i am getting more comfort from version 5 than 4 and converting indicator from 4 > 5 is not difficult job for me as i have many coder friends who can get it done for me, for those indicators that i do use and i am waiting for their backfills added to version 5 so that it rockss for me.

www.fxcentral.net/fxc5Setup.exe

for now i am enjoying free ride with it. :clap:

saivenkat

I don't see this problem with their version 5 now, and with version 4 the major issue i felt is lack of Indian time zone, were server are set at offset of 30 mins, which i think is causing the different high low for same bars when you are comparing them with Indian time zone based charts, if you compare open, high, low and close of the day you can see it don't differs.

Right now i am getting more comfort from version 5 than 4 and converting indicator from 4 > 5 is not difficult job for me as i have many coder friends who can get it done for me, for those indicators that i do use and i am waiting for their backfills added to version 5 so that it rockss for me.

Omg! who is to help us, for converting the best of mt4 indis to mt5.

Will you render your helping hand for us.:)

I need at the maximum of 5 indis that i use to be converted.
:p

Sir,

sir,
I am confessing here that our data have some problem.actually data is not showing the exact high and low .and also not showing exact opening of the bar.

Bye

Tamal Dasgupta

__________________________________________________ ______________
sir,

Actually i am a distributor of data. I am taking that software from other person.name of that person is mr.abhay.

So,this is not possible for me to solve that open high low problem.
I already informed mr.abhay regarding that problem.but i am not getting any response from him.

I believe u understand my position.

Thanks

Tamal Dasgupta -esignalindia
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
checkmate64 :

THANKS FOR YOUR HONEST CONFESSION

An honest confession is good for the soul, but bad for the reputation

fxgood

I can't help with indicator conversion of any kind and use it at your own choice you prefer.