Best Intraday strategy to make consistent profits

@akki i m trading since 2007.giving you little advice from my experience that you might allready know.passion or virtue is must be practiced while you r doing intraday trading.avoid urge to make money from markets it leads you to overtrading or bad trades.its not neccery to trade very frequantly to profit from market.i want to say just wait for the setup or stratagie u follow to complete.then only trade accroding it.as u said its diffecult to trade in sideway market.trade in sideway market diffecult for everyone.just dont trade in sideway markets.just try to identifiy market is trending or not.if trending then put trade if not trending just relax and wait for trend to start.
best of luck

Last edited:
read -trading with oscillator by ST-OUR MODERATOR.
use TT-SHAREKHAN.use their trade mentor for logical part on trading
soon u will be successful intraday player.
Hi Bro,
Thank you for ur suggestion but can u explain wat is trade mentor by sharekhan n how to make profits using it?:confused:

@akki i m trading since 2007.giving you little advice from my experience that you might allready know.passion or virtue is must be practiced while you r doing intraday trading.avoid urge to make money from markets it leads you to overtrading or bad trades.its not neccery to trade very frequantly to profit from market.i want to say just wait for the setup or stratagie u follow to complete.then only trade accroding it.as u said its diffecult to trade in sideway market.trade in sideway market diffecult for everyone.just dont trade in sideway markets.just try to identifiy market is trending or not.if trending then put trade if not trending just relax and wait for trend to start.
best of luck
very well said, sir i want to learn from your experience, how you judge that market is trending or sideways? i.e. when to wait and when to take action? any rules or indicator?

amsin21

Guys, try Ichimoku Kinko Hyo strategy. :thumb: It's a trend following strategy which aims to capture 80% of really valid setups. Initially you will feel it as a complicated strategy, but following the strict rules of the system will give you descent profits in time. Can be applied to all time frames. Do proper paper trade study, get used to the strategy and apply live, if comfortable. But will really test your patience.

Read details here :

http://www.traderji.com/futures/30600-ichimoku-kinko-hyo-trading-system.html

or

here

Last edited:
Dear AKKI
I m glad to note yr candid admission about loosing.
Dear abb24,

Thanq but dat is wat markets taught me..to admit what you are,what u did only then can you learn something. Until and unless we admit the mistakes we make, we can't learn a bit...Once you admit it therz an entire different world waiting for us (BTW, its always the same but as our mindset changes, we will be able to see the better part of it).

My suggestion for you is don't jump in with the 50 k that you have because it will cost you a lot later. Never subscribe to any tips adviser. Learn and try to understand the market and start with a small amount which you can lose(coz the moment you transfer the amount,feel its lost ,don't take it offended but its a harsh truth).

All the Best & Happy Trading
Akki Trader :thumb:

also you can make profit by having more profit than loss ...SIMPLE
We don't have control over magnitude of profit but we can have control over magitude of loss....SO BE DISCIPLINED