Best Intraday strategy to make consistent profits

stoch

also you can make profit by having more profit than loss ...SIMPLE
We don't have control over magnitude of profit but we can have control over magitude of loss....SO BE DISCIPLINED
Great inspiring words. I also try to stick to very strict money management especially in times of high volatility I lower the lot volume to expose my account to less market risks. I would call slippage as the biggest enemy in our trading.

aaru

hey amsn21.. do u still use ichimoku system.. how far do u find it useful? pls share.. as i confused as to which system to learn and follow....

amsin21

hey amsn21.. do u still use ichimoku system.. how far do u find it useful? pls share.. as i confused as to which system to learn and follow....
Yes bro, I still use Ichimoku, but only Kijun Sen, Senkou A & B are used. I also use linear regression channel and only indicator I watch is OBV.

wow akki,

what a man yaar! :clapping: :clapping: salute to your love for trading.

I am on same boat. Lost the capital then pump in more money again to lose it. Recently I tried on ORB on only Tatamotors(equity). Traded with Rs,70000/- and using full leverage ie 2000 shares at a time. I tried this strategy for a month and my return was approx 45%. i got 32000/- as profit. Now it clearly defines that the strategy is good. but.........................

.................. suddenly Indiainfoline changed rules and decreased the limit now i cant trade 2000 shares on 70k. I moved to other brokers who gave limit as before i traded again and guess what I lost the profit and even 10% of my capital.:mad: :mad:

so i came on conclusion that finding a good strategy is not difficult but the important part is to develop the mind set which works as robot and can act flexibly as human (the combination is rare)....

I suggest to you to take break on study ORB strategy i am sure you will love it

IMf
Are u using 15M ORB or 30 M ORB?
Anantha Raman