Be Consistent Trader

arora

No fresh Signal has been Generated after that...Market is in sideways Mode as per me. For Bullish signal i need 5, 200 ema crossover on 30 min Nifty future chart.
For Bearish signal i need 5, 34 ema crossover on 30min Nifty future chart.

After any crossover i will update entry conditions, Right now waiting only from last few days. Let's see how it goes.

Lesson Learnt
Always act your own best interests. No matter what others are saying. Do what your charts says.

VJAY

No fresh Signal has been Generated after that...Market is in sideways Mode as per me. For Bullish signal i need 5, 200 ema crossover on 30 min Nifty future chart.

After any crossover i will update entry conditions, Right now waiting only from last few days. Let's see how it goes.

Lesson Learnt
Always act your own best interests. No matter what others are saying. Do what your charts says.
:clapping: Nice quotes

Lesson Learnt
Why the difference bewteeen bullish and bearish cross

arora

Why the difference bewteeen bullish and bearish cross
IMO its reentry with the trend 5/34 ....trend 200/5
Correct,

5, 200 Cross is main trend.
and 5,34 cross is reentry or profit booking.

so already 5,200 cross was bearish. As i don't have any position so looking for bearish 5,34 or 5,200 Bullish and price was near 200 ema.

but nothing happened today.

lesson learnt:
Always follow your plan( As i posted my whole plan morning only.) if would have traded out of plan either shorted or buy. i would have been in loss for both situation as nifty sideways today.:)

So stick to your rules and plan.

arora

This weekend if i get time i will post the whole system here. I think than that will be better when i talk about rules.

And we will take thread to next level of learning

Where we will learn about about consistency. consistency consistency of system. and let's see what happens .....after getting into real world of live trading

Whole moto of this thread to learn real picture of trading.

Disclaimer: Don't follow trades , I am new to market. and in same boat like so many others.

Blackhole

Nifty Future 30 Min Swing System

@ Rishi,

Bahot ache:thumb:

clear cut rules,Simply awesome but why are u sharing your personal strategy?

I was told by some seniors that strategy looses its worth once it goes public or strategy goes public only once it loses its edge, not sure.

well not critisizing you, infact i am happy for you.

since how long you are trading this? or backtested it with 8-10 years of data? how was the performance in both backtesting and real trading?

suitable for Nifty? banknifty? big boys like INfy,tcs,reliance?

how does it perform in range bound or highly volatile markets?

is it good to trade only one entity or multiples to get good returns on it?

can we use it for pair trading?

how do you manage risk on this strategy?

sorry so many questions? hope you are not irritated and will help this forum with answer

again thanks for sharing. I simply loved it!:clap::clapping:

Happy trading

Last edited:

arora

Nifty Future 30 Min Swing System

@ Rishi,

Bahot ache:thumb:

clear cut rules,Simply awesome but why are u sharing your personal strategy?

I was told by some seniors that strategy looses its worth once it goes public or strategy goes public only once it loses its edge, not sure.

well not critisizing you, infact i am happy for you.

since how long you are trading this? or backtested it with 8-10 years of data? how was the performance in both backtesting and real trading?

suitable for Nifty? banknifty? big boys like INfy,tcs,reliance?

how does it perform in range bound or highly volatile markets?

is it good to trade only one entity or multiples to get good returns on it?

can we use it for pair trading?

how do you manage risk on this strategy?

sorry so many questions? hope you are not irritated and will help this forum with answer

again thanks for sharing. I simply loved it!:clap::clapping:

Happy trading
why i shared it live?

When i was new in 2011. i was having no one to help me. what i have learnt is all through google. i thanks to everyone who has written so many good stuff. If those study were not on google. i would have not been here where i am right now.

It my duty now to contribute in this trading world.

talking about back testing , I will not comment on this as its not motto of this thread.

Moto of this thread is to learn real challenges which we face during live trading. and over coming them and this systems give profit or not that is not concern.

there are so many systems on trader ji but when i was new i found very difficult to follow them consistently. So thought to start thread share my knowledge i would be very happy if if its helps even one person..

here we are not talking about system we are taking other factors which we face while following system . system just 30% of trading.

VJAY

If system in place any one can backtest for any years...its upto him to decide it to trade or not :D
anyone can change its rules for his personality suits ,MM /RR etc upto him after tests....no one going to trade if one says its 90% success system if he is really want to be success from system :)
any system gives good success to one not guarrentee this success to you :)